CHAPTER 44

Blake's eyes open slowly as he hears noise around the room. He blinks once, and blurriness fills his vision. He groans as his eyes clear, showing his muscular mate pulling up his pants. "Umhh" he mumbles stretching his body.

"Sorry, did I wake you up?" Easton apologizes coming closer to his sleepy mate. He runs his fingers through the thick locks of Blake. The younger alpha leans into the touch and smiles contently. Being close to your mate is the best thing in the entire world.

"Where are you going?" Blake questions looking past his mate to look at the wall clock that showed it was past seven. It was not the training time since it ended an hour ago and Blake slipped in the bed right after. Easton sits next to his mate with his bare upper body. The younger alpha eyes it needily but turn away. It was too much temptation right in the morning. 

"I am going to my parents' place. It's Elias's birthday" the older alpha states his hand descending the nape of his mate seductively.

"Oh? Let's party!!" Blake hypes up, all his laziness going down the drain.

"Huh-uh. A party with cake, chips, and coke" Easton adds quickly.

"That's a twelve-year-old kind of party, Easton!!" he pouts. 

"Well, practically "thirteen" year old, but yes" Easton smirks. Blake pouts and snuggles into his mate's chest. He looks up from the chest and uses his doe eyes that were too innocent to be Blake's. 

"No drinks?" he mumbles his lips moving like a kid.

"No" the older alpha holds his ground.

"Pwease" Blake beats his long lashes.

"I would like a pleasant morning, Blake. You want me to throw up?" the alpha smirks, commenting on that childish expression.

Blake narrows his eyes and pushes his mate by the chest. "Such a waste of my cute face" he sulks.

"I might give in to that cute ass though" Easton laughs wholeheartedly. 

"And sexy ass" he pulls himself out of the bed. "Unfortunately you aren't getting any of this" he strides towards the bathroom.

"Damn" Easton follows. "We haven't done it since the full moon, babe"

"Oh I remember, and I haven't been walking straight since" the younger alpha comments back.

"Ugh! I will be gentle" Easton stands at the back as he palms the butt.

"Aren't you getting late, Mr. Knight?" Blake rolls his eyes but enjoys the sensual touch.

"We can do a quickie" the older alpha kisses the shoulder.

"I got school though" Blake states, his body melting.

"Please" Easton kisses the side of the younger alpha's neck. Blake visibly shivers as a wild smile appears on his lips.

"Well....." he turns in Easton grasp, who was holding onto Blake's waist. "Only if-" he slides his finger from the forehead to the nose and then slows down towards the lips. "-if..."

"I-if?" the older alpha's eyes flare with need.

"If...you promise me that we can drink tonight" Blake completes, biting the lower lip and tapping his finger on the alpha's lips.

"Promise" Easton replies immediately, opening his mouth to take that sleek finger. The younger alpha smiles in victory as he removes the finger and moves his lips towards the alpha's.

"Let's seal it then" Blake kisses his mate right on the lips while Easton pulls the other alpha closer by his waist. The younger alpha entangles his fingers in the thick locks of his mate.