CHAPTER 51

I was literally staring into the soul of my laptop 'cause I had no idea where to begin the chapter. I just want the climax to be satisfactory and reach up to the mark which each one of you has imagined.

I am also somewhere aware that the last few chapters of the book have not been that good and in my eyes, they weren't even decent enough to post. However, I didn't want to put a hold on this book and had to keep updating it, which is why I did how much ever I could in the past months.

Nevertheless, thank you so much for keeping up with me and my shitty chapters!

Love you guys.

-------------------------------
***MENTION OF BLOOD AND DEATH. PLEASE BEWARE***

Christian was seated in his rocking chair and faced towards the door which he knew will open in 30 exact seconds. He had Christopher and Cora adjacent to each other and to his left. A tall man with a similar dress up like Samael stood with his hands cross in the front and head down, on his right.

The light of the room was dim but the moon was shining in from the ventilators on the top and the windows. A cool breeze was flowing in through the same paths chilling the entire house that was surrounded by huge trees from four sides. The rogue clinked his shoe against the floor of the dusty room with a smirk sitting on his lips while his throat gulped down the thick red liquid like always.

"Here come your children" he smiles with his eyes closed directing the words towards the former alpha-luna couple.

*Knock* *Knock*

A snip of his fingers widely opens the door showcasing a tall stood warlock and the whimpering alpha on the floor. Samael tightens his wrist, nails digging into the skin and his palms sweating little by little. He then relaxes his hand and sucks in a deep breath as silent as possible. Showing any kind of nervousness now would only draw him into trouble.

"Samael!! My son" Christian opens his arms with a wide smile. The warlock shudders at the sweet tone which was very unusual to him. He bends his covered head in front of his father as he steps forward, stopping at the rouge arm's length.

The rogue holds Samael by his shoulders and proudly smiles towards him. "You are back"

"Yes, father"

Christopher's brows twitch in frustration. He was watching his son, who's the face he haven't even seen yet, call that man "father". He wouldn't have any bothered if his son addressed his brother as a father if he liked to. 

But, the man who stood here was just a disgusting man. And his son calling that man father was making his skin crawl.

Christopher's eyes snap to the floor where the younger alpha was tied up and blood seeping from his mouth.

"BLAKE!!!!" the scream leaves his mouth as soon as his eyes find his son. He slams the grills of the jail trying to break them and be out for his son. "Blake! Blake!!!!!"

Now that Christopher was shouting Cora's tired eyes too fall on their son that laid lifeless on the floor. "Blake?" she trembled standing up from her position. "BLAKE! BABY, WHAT'S WRONG?!?" she screams her voice coming out all hoarse.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SON?!?" the former alpha yells at Samael who was trembling under the black robe. He made himself ready for the scene but the raised voice of his biological father made him feel guilty about the thing he didn't even do.

It was obvious in these four walls that he was the one responsible for Blake's state.

"SAM, DID YOU DO THAT?" Cora enquired with all the strength she could gain. With whatever little time she had known Sam for, she knew that he wasn't a person to do something this harsh. And knowing that the younger alpha was his brother made it seem unbelievable. "To your own brother?"