CHAPTER 32

MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

The sun was rising on the top, which glistened through the glass above, the air conditioner that ran all through the night, left vapor on the glass walls.  The bodies that rested on the comfortable bed, were molded snuggling into each other. The screen running the old movie came to a halt at some point in time in the dawn and the lights were turned off eventually. The couple, who had an awesome time yesterday, was sleeping against the world and it was a good thing because the beta had booked the expensive glass suite for one night and a day, that includes today. 

Duncan was fast asleep while Ezra was stirring a bit, he was almost awake but then again didn't want to away from the warmth of the mattress, or was it his mate. He moved more closer to the heat, that was indeed his mate. Duncan, in his sleep, pulled Ezra by his waist and buried his face in the crook of the alpha's neck. "Mmnh" Ezra moaned as the pink lips touched his neck. The sound made Duncan's groin stir. He kept his eyes closed, though he was awake, he kept the lips where they belonged. He ran a tongue over the sensitive spot making the numb-minded guy shiver. "Duncan" he whispered hugging the beta tightly. 

"Hm?" the beta played dumb doing the thing he was doing, he kissed the place and enjoyed the sounds his mate made. His hands traveled down from Ezra's waist to his round ass and gave it a tight squeeze. The squeeze resulted in precum ooze from Ezra's member. The beta rubbed his erect cock to the alpha's and shuddered at the contact. The little graze of their members created a wave of electricity run through their drowned bodies and almost cum from that. 

Duncan swiftly grasped his mate's ass and picked him up, settling him on his waist. Ezra was muffled in his mind and absentmindedly sat on his mate with his hands on Duncan's chest and just stared at the beta with hooded eyes. "Gorgeous" Duncan smiled looking at his mate who had super messy bed hair and it being long made it look worse but it was beyond cute. Ezra sleepily smiled back at his mate and bent down to kiss those beautiful lips. Duncan immediately submitted to the kiss and made his mate take the initiative.

It was sexy.

He kept his hands on Ezra's ass, holding each cheek gently yet applying the right amount of pressure from time to time. He made sure to play with his mate's hips making them move back and forth, creating the friction that was giving the pair utmost pleasure. Ezra kissed his mate on the lips, then sucked on the lower lip and then biting on it harshly gaining a groan from the man below. He smiled to himself before pulling back from the kiss which more than a teasing act than an intimate action.

The beta glared at his mate and knew exactly well why was he doing this. This was payback for what Duncan did to him on the street last night. 

"This man is crazy" Duncan commented through the line to which Arion growled which sounded like a moan. He was drunk of Ezra.

And I am crazy for him.

"We"

Duncan flipped their position. If Ezra was in a mood to play then who was he to deny. He held his mate's hands above his head which the young alpha welcomed with a smile. He was loving this. Duncan mapped Ezra's body from his curly brown hair to his exposed belly button to his barefoot which did not look any less inviting than his plump lips. A growl escaped his throat finding his mate so sensual. He immediately moves forward giving the tempting lips a hard kiss. 

He kissed the petals and broke his way in making Ezra moan in pleasure. Duncan smirked thinking that his mate liked it rough and he was now aware of that. He descended his hand towards the hard member and gave it a tight grasp. "D-uncan" Ezra broke into a cry at the touch.

Duncan kissed the guy harder making him forget the entire world and only remember him. He smiled into the kiss when Ezra just left himself in the hands of his mate and relaxed completely. Duncan loved that he was trusted and Arion wanted to do anything and just cherish this moment.