CHAPTER 52

Aziel was all in power, and on his fours. The pack was also in their wolf forms walking ahead of their alpha as they sprinted to keep the track of their fast beta, who was leading the pack with Derek to his side. The pack was split into groups of 200s, in total counting to 1500 heads while the rest 1500 stayed back in the pack lands. Aziel knew that he needed to keep calm and lead the pack in the right way but the moment his fronts hit Christian's land, his bond with Kai snapped back, and there, he was hit with so much pain that he almost lost control of his mind.  

He knew exactly then, that something was not so right with his other half.

"Speed up, guys!" he yelled through the pack link and the pack replied with howls through the woods.

Tib who was traveling in the air, seated on his chair was annoyed as fuck. "If only I hadn't had put sensor protection around them for voice and movement control, they would have been dead thanks to their lovely barking" he mumbled with Bellamy snickering to his left. He was just floating in the air, unlike the other warlocks who stayed in the pack lands just to teleport on the location when required. 

[A/N: "Traveling in the air, seated on his chair", I will start writing lyrics too 😌]

"Why is he here though?" Bellamy asked with squinted eyes, and glaring towards the vampire who was just passing from one tree to another at the speed of light. 

"He had some clan matters to deal with" the half-warlock absentmindedly looks at the pale being. He was very aware deep down that this was probably the last time working with him and he will not ever see the man again. 

"Not because you called him?" Bellamy was a great friend. All he wanted to do is make sure his friend don't get hurt again by the same man he suffered so long for. It was not that he knew Cassius personally, all he knew was it wasn't taking a chance with Tib's eternal life. 

".........no"

"That took time" he raises a brow suspecting something. 

"Fuck off, Belly" he glared at his friend and shoved him off reverting his eyes to the vampire who was also looking back at him now. He averted his gaze immediately, now gazing towards Aziel who was speeding towards the very last of the pack. 

Aziel could feel his heartbeat out of his chest, he wasn't sure what was the reason for it. Was it because they have been marching towards their target for an hour now or was it because he could feel their mate bond weakening with every step they took. 

He made up his mind that he would split Christian into million pieces and then feed him the same somehow if their mate even had a scratch on him.

[A/N: Only did he knew🤐]

----------------------

"Why the fuck is Easton here?!?" the younger alpha questioned, sitting right up from his sleeping posture. He was alone in a dark room, where he was "put", so he could gain consciousness but then his mind did a thing and he was connected back with Easton which only meant one thing that he was here in Christian's land. "What the fuck?" there was a sharp pain in his head upon the reconnection which blurred his eyes.

The door opened which made him jerk back and fall on his back, eyes shut closed and brow set calm again despite the pain running inside.

"Relax, it's me" the alpha opened his eyes upon hearing his twin's voice. He sat back up and lurched towards the warlock.

"Why is he here?"

"Who?"

"Easton!! Why is here?" and all of a sudden, ground felt like the most beautiful thing Samael had ever seen. He couldn't take his eyes off it. "Sam!!"