5|🛹

Langas mom called him moments later. Breaking apart the embrace, he answered the phone and stepped away. Reki contiued to look through fridge and ended up stealing some food from Nanaka. "Hey! That's my last apple slice!" "Too bad" he ruffled her hair and made his way back to Langa.

"Oh, I see. That's fine Mom"

"Are you sure? It's not going to be to much? I know you work hard on school and at Dope sketch with Reki..but these jobs aren't paying as well I was hoping."

"I'm sure mom, I'll tell Reki. Love you"

"Love you too Hun, make sure to come home soon. Tomorrow is gonna be busy"

"Okay" He hung up, re-reading a few of heir texts before turning off his phone.

"Tell me what!" A eavesdropping red head wrapped his arms around Langas waist, giving him a hug from behind. Langa took one of his hands and kissed it. "I might have to find another job," he intertwined their fingers. "I can still work at Dope sketch, Bills are just getting harder to pay" He ruffled the boys cherry red hair. Reki nodded and thought for a second. "There's a few places down town hiring!"

-

After sitting down at the couch and looking through possible jobs not to far from Langas place or Dope sketch they settle on a few to focus on. "You still need help with your writing?" Reki smirked and pulled at Langas cheek. "No, I've gotten better" He crossed his arms. "Aw you're so cute"

"Whatcha lookin at!" Nanaka threw herself over the couch, and in between the boys. She looked at Reki's phone and saw what looked to be a cafe. "Oooo! Can we go there? It looks fun!" She wiggled her arms as she tried to grab Rekis phone. "No. We can't. And we are looking for Jobs for Langa"

"Why do you need a job Ranga?" She turned towards the other.

"I need money"

"To buy toys!" She gasped.

"No, to do grown up stuff"

"Oh to skateboard?"

"To help my mom pay for our house."

"You're so nice Yanga!"

"Thank you Nanaka"

As soon as the little girl heard her name she turned pink and giggled. It was safe to say she had a little crush on Langa. Reki sighed tiredly and plopped her off the couch. "Shoo, let me have some Langa time. Go play with your sisters or something. Bug Koyomi to play."

Off she ran to her room again.

"Anyways" He went back to staring at his phone screen and scrolling through paragraphs and paragraphs of information.

Langa felt butterflies in his stomach. He was getting overwhelmingly happy. His best friend, and now boyfriend, was trying so hard to help him out. It was sweet and only made Langa fall harder.

"You don't have to help out so much Reki" He moved some hair out of Rekis face, catching a glimpse of his alluring amber eyes. The red head stayed glued to the screen with a goofy smile on his face. "Oh well! You stuck with me. Cant do anything about it." He replied, clicking off the website and moving to the next.

Langa took his lovers face with his left hand and connected their lips. Reki could feel his ears burn. His heart skips a beat everytime Langa so much as brushes against him, let alone kiss. He felt him start to pull away, but he leaned back into him, keeping it just a little longer before he let go.

He saw the sapphire eyed boy cover some of his red face and heard a thank you. He just giggled and went back to researching.

-

"I'll send you some more info about some other jobs!" Reki called out from the kitchen, he was currently making dinner for his siblings. he day was going by so fast. Langa was halfway out the door as he grabbed his bag at his feet. "Okay thank you"

"Wait!" Reki turned the nob on the stove down so nothing starts to boil over or burn. Langa heard Reki run around the corner and was tackled with kisses. "Love you" he ruffled Langas already messy hair. "Love you too Reki" He pulled his headband down over his face. "Hey!"

"Bye, tell your sisters I said to be good"

"Okay okay get home or you'll get in trouble"  he insisted, struggling to put his head band up correctly.

"On it"

After a few more excuses to try and stay seconds longer, Reki got back to the kitchen and finished up dinner for the others and got a bunch of things for Langa to look through and practically spammed his phone.

Langa got home a bit earlier than his mom and sat at the kitchen table, scrolling and reading through all of Rekis messeges with a small smile.

Even though he had a feeling he wasn't going to get a job he needed.

-

OKAY let's all agree that they are both house wives (for eachother)🙄✋

More awkward stuff great- why is this story getting so much attention please-

Manga reki supremacy 🙇