9|🛹

"Langa?"

Reki started to panic a little bit, Langa was paler than normal and instead of shaking he's trembling now.

"Spit it out what's wrong?"

The bell wrong for next class but this seemed way more important. They heard students footsteps coming towards the door and Reki took it upon himself to bring themselves into a stall. He was getting his answer now. He's not about to wait any longer.

He grabbed Langas face, he was still stuttering and trying to spit it out.

(Not me dragging it out so y'all have to wait 😃 teehee)

Langa took a deep breath and looked Reki in the eyes. He tried to hide a smirk as he broke the news. "My mom is taking us to Canada during winter break."

"Also my history grade sucks and I need to fix it."

Reki paused and just stared at his lover blankly.

"YOU IDIOT!! I CANT BELIEVE YOU!! I THOUGHT SHE GOT HURT OR SOMETHING. HOW DARE YOU!"

"Shhh god your loud" Langa covered his mouth.

Reki licked his hand, causing Langa to take his hand back. "Ew! What was that for?"

"You deserved it. But now I'm excited. Also, why?"

"My Reki said he wanted to go snowboarding." He kissed his nose. "So I talked to my mom about it" he smiled at the shorter red head who was currently turning pink.

"Thank you I guess...you're still a jerk" he smiled back.

The late bell rang and they were still stuck in the stall. As they were about to leave, someone came in the bathroom with some other dude. They say there thinking about there life choices.

Two guys walking out of the same stall would look pretty weird.

Reki stared at the blue haired boy in front of him with a "so what are you gonna do?" Look. Langa just shrugged and listened as the other two males talked about some sports tryouts, all while admiring the red head and how close he was.

"What are you gonna do if you don't get in?"

"Probably just quit honestly. It's a waste of time."

There voices started to get quieter and they heard their footsteps travel to the door. Reki sighed in relief and grabbed his bag. "That was scary"

"I didn't mind it."

"Yeah because you like seeing me embarrassed."

"Maybe I do."

"Let's just get to class, dude-"

-

Sorry for the super short chapter :/

Yeah I tricked ya besties 🧍‍♂️

Anyways I had a bad day so ima just go update some other stories for now

(If you didn't know I published another Renga book besties 🏃‍♂️)