7|🛹

The more I think about it the more I realize how stupid Starburst is as a nickname-

Also 2k reads already 😫 damn 🗣

-

"Starburst? Where did that come from?"

"Idk I felt like giving you a nickname"

"That's not fair. I don't have a nickname for you"

"We can figure it out when you come over"

"My mom is sleeping so be quiet"

"I- okay omw"

Reki tossed his phone on his bed and threw on a hoodie and his headband. He had to wake up his sisters so they wouldn't sleep all day. Off to the girls bedroom, gently shaking them awake. Koyomi, the oldest, woke up first and started on breakfast.

"Ki where are you going?" Nanaka tugged at his sleeve as he was half way out the door. "Oh, I'm going to see Langa" he slowly tried to escape. "Tell him I said Hi and I want him to come over again" she demanded as she went to the kitchen to bug Koyomi and her mom for food.

"Sure..Bye mom, Koyomi!"

-

As Reki was skating down the street Langa was just closing his front door, holding his skateboard in hand. A few moments later he was greeted with the boys bright smile. "Ready?" He held out his hand. Langa smiled and nodded, taking it in his. "Of course"

They skated down the road, fingers intertwined. Reki admired Langa and his way of skating, it was so unique and beautiful. His own skating seemed basic to him but Langa thought different. Reki was the one who taught him how to skate in the first place.

The two boys passed by their practice skate park and Reki could almost see the first time Langa got the Ollie down. He looks so happy, practically sparkling with excitement and anticipation.

"What's on your mind Reki?" Langa look at the red head, who seemed so concentrated. "Oh," he snapped back to reality. He smiled to himself and squeezed his lovers hand. "Just the first time you did an Ollie."

"That was painful, but fun."

"Remember the time you almost past out by the sight of your own blood?"

"That's not funny-"

"It is though." He laughed.

The passed a few more streets before getting to the first place that Langa was recommended to work at. They passed a few palm trees on the way.

{Fuck palm trees. 🔥 🌴}

- Skip the boring stuffs -

"So which one did you seem to like more?"

Both the boys sat in a booth at a small local restaurant, they were eating some lunch before they headed back home.

"Um, The cafe didn't seem that bad..I mean there's no writing involved. But I can be a little clumsy.. plus I'm still learning some Japanese.." Langa placed his chin in his palm. "Hmm, the other ones seem to far away though. It's a long ride from school."

Reki listened as his lover talked. He would never get over his voice, and his expressions and just everything. He was barely paying attention if were being honest. He just loved hearing him talk.

"Here you go, enjoy" A waiter placed down to plates. One with Poutine and another with a burger.

"Oh thank you" Langa replied, staring at his poutine, almost drooling. Reki laughed a little and took a bite out of his burger. "Is poutine good?" Reki looked the the boy who was still sparkling and staring at his food. "Yeah, one of my favorite foods."

Reki giggled mischievously and took some from his plate. "Hey!" Langa reached for the food but Reki had already eaten it. "Woah, it is good"
"Well youre not getting anymore" Langa pouted, pushing his plate away from Reki and started to munch on it. The red head just beamed and continued eating.

-

After eating was done-
{Ugh I'm hungry now 🙄}

They paid and made their way down the street to get home. Langa was getting tired and his house was on the way so, of course, invited Reki over. The day was spent on looking for jobs and hanging out with Reki, so it wasnt all that bad.

"My mom shouldn't mind, If I'm being honest she might still be sleeping" he pulled out his phone to check his notifications. No texts from mom.

"If not shes probably relaxing in the living room."

Reki smiled and made his skateboard travel closer to Langa, where his gave a small kiss on the cheek. "Thank you for inviting me again."

Langa pecked his lips before slowing his skateboard down and kicking it up, since they were just arriving. "No problem."

-

"There is no separating you guys is there?" Langas mom stood in front of the boys with her hands on her hips. She had a small smirk on her face and looked at her son, who looked very nervous and looked at his boyfriend who was, as always, smiling and hugging onto somewhere in Langas body. "Omigosh your so cute" she pinched Rekis cheeks and ruffled his hair.

"Mom, please-"

"Whattt? Not even your mother can touch your boyfriend?"

"I never said that" he looked away, rubbing the back of his neck.

His mom patted their heads and finally let them go up to Langas room. "Have fun boys!" She sighed happily. "I'm glad he's finally happy." She glanced over at the picture of Oliver and Langa, smiling a little.

-

Langa plopped down onto his bed, his legs hanging off the side. Reki stayed looking around a little. He never noticed but Langa had a lot of pictures of his snowboarding hanging up. "Langa?"

"Yes love?" He replied sleepily.

"I want you to teach me snowboarding"

Langa shot up with excitement. "I would love too Reki"

"Really?!"

"Mhm!"

"Okay let's go to Canada now!"

"Well- I don't think that possible"

Reki pouted and sat laid down by Langa. "That's sucks, I really wanted to snowboard.."

Langa grabbed Rekis hand and kissed the top of it. "I promise I'll take you to Canada one day." He intertwined their fingers and gave his significant other a small kiss.

Reki pulled Langa down for another one but this time he made it a little longer than the short quick kisses his boyfriend has been teasing him with.

"I love you." Langa gave Reki a light peck on his nose, hearing a small, flustered 'I love you' back.

"BOYS!" His mom called as they heard her walking up the stairs. Langa quickly sat back up on his bed, leaning against the wall and trying to look like he wasnt just hovering over and kissing his boyfriend.

"Are you guys hungry?" his mom peeked her head through the door. Reki was still pink with his hair more of a mess than usual and Langa was looking mighty suspicious, his face was also pink, so his mom smiled innocently and slowly closed the door. "Foods downstairs~" she whistled.

They both sighed with relief.

"Let's go"

-

YALL I NEEDED SOME RENGA

I'm waiting a week, 7 whole days, 168 hours, 10080 minutes, 604800 seconds...just for a GOD DAMN RECAP EPISODE.

Also I got spoilers for today's episode of The promised neverland and I still haven't watched it 🙄

Damn bitch put a spoiler warning I swear I'm gonna cry.