6|🛹

Thanks for 1k reads besties 🧎‍♂️
-

"Langa! I'm home" His mom sung as she came through the door and dropped her bag and keys on the ground, running over to her son, giving him a big hug. She often did this when she ws in a really good mood, and Langa didnt mind it at all.

"Hey mom, how was it?" He turned off his phone and patted the arm around his shoulder. "It was good, this job is a little better than the last one. Anyways~" She made her way to the fridge and pulled out a few things to make dinner with. "About that boy..?"

"Oh.." he muttered, fiddling with his phone case. "I forgot about that" He didnt. Somewhere in his gut he knew it wouldnt take long for his mom to bring it up.

"I was sure Reki was a girl" she placed a hand on her hip, looking at what she gathered for food. "Oh! Don't think Reki being a boy makes any difference! I'll support you no matter which way you swing" She turned the stove on and began cooking.

Langa, embarrassed, held his head in his hands . "Mom your so embarrassing" he sighed. "Thank you though" His phone lit up with another text from Reki. His heart automaically skipped a beat.

"I'm going to bed, don't stay up to late. Love you!"

Langa wasn't hesitant to reply back.

"Love you too, sleep well"

Around the time he finished eating and spending some time with his mom, he made his way to bed. It was a little later than he preferred but he was able to hang out with his mom, which most of their conversation was surrounded by a well known red head.

Before he knew it he was dozing off hugging onto a pillow.

-

"Langa, hey Langa"

"What? I'm trying to sleep Reki"

"Wake uppp"

"No"

"Aw you don't want morning kisses?"

Within two seconds Langa was sitting up and rubbing his eyes. "Well when you put it that way.."

He heard the red heads giggle and his lips perked up into a small smile. "Can I have my kisses now?" His vision still blurry, he reached out to Reki..

Only to be waken up by hitting the floor and finding out it was only a dream.

"Ouch- what the" he rubbed the back of his throbbing head with a small pout. Let's just say he really wanted those kisses :(

"Is everything okay up there" he heard his moms worried voice call from downstairs.

"Yeah, I'm fine" Langa felt his face start to heat up. Even though nobody was there to see it, it was pretty embarrassing.

"Okay, well breakfast is down here. Today's Sunday so I have the day off! I'm gonna go back to bed" he heard the smile in her voice along with excitement. His mom deserved rest and a good day off. He wouldve made himself breakfast but his mom's cooking was the best to wake up too.

Langa managed to get off the ground and untangle himself from his sheets. He grabbed his phone and headed to the bathroom to get ready for today.

"Good morning Langa"

"Did you read through some of the material I sent you?"

"If you want we can go to a few places today to check them out"

"Oh yeah, your mom is off today. I thought it was Saturday still-"

"Nevermind! You should spend some time with her. Tell her I said hi <3"

Langa shook his head and couldn't help but laugh a little. Reki was always spamming his phone in the morning, since the first day they talked, but he didn't mind, in fact it wouldn't be a good morning unless he did spam him.

"I love you"

"I love you so much"

"Muah"

"Say it back"

"Hey"

"Babe"

"Say it back >:d "

Langa didn't get a chance to type anything, he just kept reading the messages as they sent. His face burned a light shade of pink as he re-read "babe".

Finally he was given a chance to reply when Reki was most likely getting ready for a skate session.

"I love you too starburst"

-

Hi hi I know the chapters are getting short 😫✋ I'm currently finishing up another book plus my mental health 🙄

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the chapter besties.

I feel like Reki would spam Langa like that 😌

Man I wish I had what they have smh