13|🛹

Cw: mention of abuse

Begins at 'Once's they sat down one of Reki's friends turned around in there seat with and looked at Langa then Reki.'

Ends right after that paragraph

-
"No but seriously Langa," Reki started, Langa quickly covered his mouth and shook his head.

"No lecturing needed."

Reki furrowed his eyesbrows and crossed his arms, before getting the idea to lick his hand, again.

"ew!" Langa jumped and wiped his hand off. "What was that for?"

"Ahem..." Reki took a deep breath before going on to explain and lecture Langa about going out late at night. Langa was half paying attention and actually listening but also admiring Reki and playing with his hair.

"Hey! Are you even listening!!" The red head huffed, swatting away the other boys hand. "Yeah...Kinda.." Langa trailed off. "Anyways, we're already late to school."

"OH SHIT YOUR RIGHT-"

"Language."

Reki cleared his throat and nodded with a quick "sorry" before heading out the door.

They skated down the same path, passing their usual meet up spot and a few people on the way, Langa was getting better with getting over bumps in the sidewalk among other things.

"Do you need anything? Like Band-Aids or medicine." Reki slowed down a little, skating right next to Langa, who couldn't help but smile at his boyfriend's question.

"No I'm fine I promise Reki"

"Okay, Promise promise?" Reki held out his hand for their DAP and Langa returned it. "Promise promise."

-

"Langa, Reki, take a seat. If your late again I'll give you detention."

The English teacher nodded to the boys seats and continued with the lesson. Some students looked back at them, or snickered, or just payed attention. The teacher was even more gloomy than usual.

Once's they sat down one of Reki's friends turned around in there seat with and looked at Langa then Reki. "You beat your boyfriend? Damn, you're ice cold. Is that why you're late?"

Reki didn't like that but he really didn't want to get in trouble. He just glared at the boy and clenched his jeans. Damn jerk, I'd never do something like that.

Class lasted way longer than it was supposed too. Well, it felt way longer. Reki couldn't focus very well, as always, so he just stared at the pages of his notebook and doodles in the corners. The whole time Langa was watching the red head draw small little designs.

Reki doesnt get enough credit for his designing skills, Langa made sure to praise him about it. Let him know how good he was at drawing and woodwork.

Every now and then Reki would glance over and make a funny face, causing Langa to look away and hide a goofy grin that would spread across his face.

"Alright class dismissed."

The shuffle of students and squeaking of chairs being pushed behind them filled the room. Rustling of papers and zipping of bags. Everyone was in a rush to get out of the class.

Reki usually took forever so Langa waited but this time Reki wanted to wait..but was too late.

"Beat you again."

"Man, no fairrr" Reki sighed, throwing his bag over his shoulder.

"Have a good day sir" Langa waved at the teacher and followed his red head Boyfriend out of the room. "Tryin' to be the teachers favorite or something?" Reki put his hands behind his head and walked down the hallway with his lover next to him. "No..? Does it seem like it? I'm just trying to be nice." Langa scratched his neck.

- Lunch time 😟 -

Langas eyes sparkled as he looked at Rekis bento box. "What do you have today Reki?"

"Nothing you can have." He turned his bento box away from him with his tongue sticking out.

"Aww I just want to know."

"Last time you ate everything! Look, I love you ALOT and you know that...but...I love food too."

Langa pouted and took out his lunch that his mom had made him. "So you're cheating on me~"

"Wha-NO!" Reki exclaimed, causing Langa to smile. "I was teasing you."

"Frick you"

"Language."

"I didn't say it that time!"

"Too close"

They finished up there lunch and pulled out there skateboards, practicing a little till they had to go back to class. Rekis backpack strap that held his skateboard was getting worn out so lately Langa had been keeping a hold of it.

"Your doing really good Langa! I'm so proud of you." Reki wiped his dramatically fake tears away. Langa fixed his Skateboard strap on his backpack before the bell rang. "Thank you Starburst." Langa got up and handed the red head his back pack then pecked his red cheeks.

"I told you not to call me that!!" He covered his embarrassed face with his hand, using his other to put his back pack on his shoulder.

"Never~"

-

Hi sorry it was so short after not updating 👀

Hi to those of you who seen my Langa cosplay

I got nervous and deleted it 😌