28|🛹✨

Sorry this chapter took forever to come out! I got sick along with needing an emergency mental day <3

I took some time to rewrite a few chapters too so that's fun 🥴

Anyways enjoy besties <3

Ngl this chapter Kinda sucks :( I forgot how to write again-
-

"BEACH BEACH BEACH!!!"

Miya cheered as they started to unload all of their luggage from a cart. This was his second time he's been to the beach with all of his friends. Reki was just as excited, joining in on the cheering and hugging his 'little brother'.

"If y'all don't calm down, you're grounded from going in the water." Kaoru, who was helping Shadow and Kojiro with the luggage, groaned in annoyance. "Oh cmon Kaoru~ Let the kids be kids." Kojiro kissed the grumpy males forehead and fixed his glasses.

"Yeah!" Reki cheered, picking up Miya and putting him on his shoulder. "Yeah! I'm only 13! I'm not gonna let some old lady tell me what to do."

"Watch your tongue cat."

Langa was watching everything unfold as he grabbed his and Reki's luggage. "Please don't drop him-" he asked and as if on cue Miya started to wobble on Rekis shoulder.

It took a second but he managed to put him down safely. And off they went to their hotel too drop off their luggage. Cherry was paying but he only had a certain amount of rooms.

Langa and Reki shared a room. Kojiro, Kaoru and Miya shared a room and Shadow got a room to himself but it was the smallest out of the three. They all settled in and took their time to get a feel of their room.

"So how long are we staying?" Langa placed his bag next to his bed. Kaoru gave them the room with two beds but Langa had a feeling they were gonna be cuddling in one tonight.

"Kaoru said two days but let's see how long it takes him to change his mind." Reki giggled to himself, digging through his stuff.

Langa sighed, taking in the soft smell of laundry detergent and newly washed sheets as he plopped face first into a bed. "Langa that's my bed." He smiled, sitting next to him and playing with his thin blue hair.

"It's our bed now." He mumbled, his voice muffled from the sheets. "Yeah, I kinda had the feeling you weren't gonna sleep in your bed."

"HEY LOVEBIRDS, YOU BETTER HURRY UP OR WE ARE LEAVING WITH OUT YOU." Miya tapped, well banged, on their door a couple times. He was antsy and wanted to leave now. "Yeah yeah." Reki groaned a little, running his fingers through his messy hair.

"Let's go Langa, or Miya is gonna chew my head off." He grabbed Langas arm and pulled him off the bed. "I wanna stayyy it's comfy."

"To bad baby."

"Was that an insult or a pet name."

"Your choice~"

-

It didn't take long for Miya to drag Reki out to the water. Langa stayed and helped the others set up their spot. Kojiro ended up getting sunburn the day before so Kaoru told him to stay under the shade for a little bit. It was only fair since he was forced to go into the water.

Kojiro wouldn't shut up when Kaoru was putting sunscreen on his face. Langa was sipping on a Capri-sun and Reki was currently running away from Miya who was chasing him. Shadow had gone to get something to eat.

"Kojiro, if you don't shut up you're going to get sunscreen in your mouth. On purpose."

"I've had worse things in my mouth."