14|🛹

I'm sorry for the lack of updates recently, I'm also sorry for the bunches of time skips and dialogue. This book doesn't really have a plot it's literally a fluff book to fulfill your renga needs, as well as mine 😌

Anyways Enjoy besties, y'all are literally all I have I love you guys 😭
-

[As you probably guessed...After school]

The two boys made their way to the gate at the front of the school as quickly as they could. The last class of the day were different for each other them, so, Reki was the one who was waiting at the gates for Langa.

Reki was reading the most recent messages in the group chat. Apparently Miya was removed by Cherry because he kept sending memes, Shadow kept trying to change his name since Miya set it as a clown nickname, Joe was watching the whole thing happen. Reki couldn't help but let out a small laugh as he saw Miya get added back and start sending more and more memes.

"What are you laughing at?"

A familiar, soft, voice came from behind Reki, arms wrapping around his waist and pulling him close. Reki was surprised at first but realized it was his clingy boyfriend giving him attention.

"The group chat, Miya is spamming again."

"That's why my phone has been buzzing all day." Langa nuzzled his nose into the crook of his boyfriend's neck before getting told to let go by Reki. A large group of sophomores were practically pushing them out the way.

"Damn, they could say excuse me." Reki grumbled as they moved to the side. A girl that looked to be a year younger than the boys walked up to them, looking nervous and red.

Reki assumed it was for Langa so he stepped away, only to surprisingly be stopped by her. She was a few inches shorter, long dyed hair with dark green eyes. Reki had seen her in the halls before.

"R-Reki?"

"Oh..sorry I was expecting you to be here for Langa." Reki glanced at his boyfriend who was practically tearing the girl apart with his icy stare. He wasnt suprised, Reki got just as jealous when girls came up to Langa.

At least he was able to hide his jealousy.

"It's okay actually!" She fiddled with the end of her sleeves. "I was wondering if you're free this weekend? I have an extra tickets to a movie if you would like to go with me."

Reki was probably the nicest person in his year. He didn't want to decline, but he didn't want to accept either. He paused for a few seconds, trying to come up with an excuse or something.

He wouldn't want to make a girl sad.

"Actually he is busy this weekend." Langa stepped in front of the red head. The girl looked up at the tall male and titled her head. "Uh..I didn't ask you..." she crossed her arms.

"Neither did he." Langa replied, his tone as cold as his glare. "Langa-" Reki tried interrupting the tense atmosphere that was forming.

"How would you know if he's busy or not? I want a direct answer from him please."

Langa, clearly jealous and a little mad, grabbed his boyfriends hand and furrowed his eyebrows. "He's my boyfriend. I'll be busy with him this weekend." His frown turned to a small smirk as the girl stormed away without another word.

Langa went back to his calm, quiet, self as he intertwined his red heads fingers and walked down the sidewalk.

"And what the hell was that Langa?" Reki looked up at him with disbelief. "Sorry" was the only thing that came out of the males mouth.

"No, no, no, I want an explanation. There was no need to be mean. And that smirk, why?! You made that whole sentence sound wrong!" Reki gripped their hands and tugged his headband down over his pink face.

"I got jealous. That's it." Langa shrugged, not thinking to much of it.

Reki sighed, "I'm worried for my well being"

-

"Welcome home Langa, Reki." Langas mom called from the kitchen.

"I- how did you?" Reki began, his lovers mom running out and grabbing his cheeks. "I was right he did bring you again!" She sighed in relief. "Honestly, Langa was brought you over so much I can almost predict everytime he brings you here. Youre practically my favorite." She ruffled the boys hair.

"Okay mom, I get it. I spend to much time with him." Langa looked away, embarrassed of his mother's actions. "Jealous again?" Reki smirked, giving Langas mom a hug.

"No."

"I'm just playing sweetie!" She ruffled their hair and let them be. "Y'all go have fun with your 'studies' If you need anything I'll be down here watching tv." She smiled and waved them off.

"I swear if that woman doesn't stop being so embarrassing.." Langa mumbled as he followed the red head upstairs. 

-

They both settled on the floor playing video games, Reki in Langas lap again, controller in hand. He was set on winning since losing was no option for Reki.

"Reki?"

"Hm?" He hummed as he chose his Mario kart character.

"Why do you always choose Bowser?"

"Why do you always choose shy guy?"

"Because he's the best" Langa exclaimed, embarrassed that he was just called out.

Reki let out a small laugh before leaning his head back to look at his lover. "If you lose you owe me a kiss, Kay?" Langa nodded and pressed the ready button before starting.

Not once, not twice, but four times...four times Reki had shot Langa with a blue shell everytime he got into first place.

"Reki! Stop!!" Langa gripped his controller and tried getting in front of the red head, who just laughed hysterically. "How do you keep getting those!?"

Reki ended up winning, Langa already gave up before playing rainbow road, which left Reki a little bit upset. "We were supposed to finish with Rainbow road!!"

"You already won three maps out of the five we usually play. I already lost." Langa set his controller to the side and looked at the winning screen, showing Bowser and Reki's user.

"That means I get the kiss though!" Reki smiled and turned himself to face Langa. "Yeah, but you could get a kiss anytime you want though."

"It's just fun betting something" Reki shrugged as he wrapped his legs around Langas waist and placed his arms lazily on his shoulders. Langa wrapped his arms around the red heads waist and pecked his nose. "How long do I have to waittt" the impatient Red head cupped his lovers cheeks.

Langa smiled a little, pressing his lip against Reki's. It's was a sweet, rather long kiss. Just like not wanting to lose the race, Reki didn't want to lose and pull away first. He let a small smirk creep to his lips as he licked the bottom of Langas lip, causing the blue haired boys face to turn red and pull away. "H-hey now.." he mumbled nervously.

Reki ran his fingers through the boys light blue hair with a small frown. "You did stuff to me."
"That's different.." Langa looked down at his controller. "How?" Reki crossed his arms. "Just..because..."

Reki beamed and kissed his cheek. "Okay! If you're not comfy with it, then there's no need to bother you about it."

"I love you so much, oh my god." Langa melted at Rekis words and cuddled him to the ground.

-

HI BESTIES I FEEL SO ALINE WRITING THIS

PLEASE IM SO LINELY

ANYWAYS IM MANIFESTING RENGA EPISODE 12 (even though I'm 101% sure they made it cannon 🙄✋)