8|🛹

I'm skipping to the next day (school day) cause yes.

Also..I'm not to mad about the recap episode it was kinda cute. I love Shadow Sm
Underrated 😩

-

"Hey Wakey wakey"

Langas phone buzzed.

"Get up sleepy headddd"

It buzzed again, this time falling to the floor. It ended up moving off the corner of his nightstand.

Langa slowly started to wake up, the sun was way to bright for him a d it took a few seconds to adjust to the lighting.

"Hey 🗣"

Langa looks at the buzzing phone on the ground and picked it up, the screen lit up with a few messeges from Reki and he automatically started to smile.

"Good morning Reki"

"Finally your awake :D"

They texted back and forth for a few minutes until they both decided it was time to get ready.
If they waited any longer they would be late.

-

Back at Rekis house, he was currently searching for his hoodie. He has to interrogate his sisters since they were known for taking various things from him. Such as hoodies.

"Nana..did you take my hoodie? Or give it to mom to wash?"

"Uh uh" the sleepily little girl shook her head.

He sighed and went to his mom. "Mom did you wash my hoodie?"

She thought for a second with her hands on his hips. "Umm, I think i just put your red one in the washer machine.."

"It won't be done I time" he scratched his head before the realization hit him. He quickly got to his room and grabbed his phone.

"Langa have you left the house yet?"

"No I just got done with my shower."

"Okay good, did I leave my hoodie over there?"

It was silent for a few seconds before he got a reply.

"Yeah"

"I won't forget it"

Reki smiled to himself and thanked him before deciding to actually get ready.
-

"Took you long enough." Langa pecked his boyfriends lips before getting on his skateboard. He handed him his hoodie and before they started off to school Reki threw it on. "Sorry, I almost forgot my Bento again. Thanks for grabbing my hoodie and for the kiss" he beamed as usual and took hold of Langas hand.

It didn't take very long to get to school but once they did and sat in their seats, Langa was called up to the office. Reki gave him a worried glance but got a shrug in return. They just got to school and Lang was already causing him to worry.

"What did your boyfriend do?" The boy who sat in front of Reki turned around in his seat, his other too friends piped into the convo asking the same thing.

Reki shrugged and fiddled with his pencil. "Don't call him that." he muttered under his breath, embarrassed. They've only been together for a weekend, though his buddies already knew something was up from the beginning.

They did tend to flirt without even meaning too sometimes, way before they realized their feelings.

"I'm not too sure. He's not one to get in trouble so I'm not to worried!"

The others nodded and turned back around. He got a text around the end of class and it was from Langa. That whole time Reki kept thinking about what it could be. Why did Langa get called up to the office? Why was this such a big deal?

"Alright class, the bell will ring in two minutes start getting your stuff together."

"Reki can you meet me in the bathroom?"

"Yeah give me a min"

"Sir, can I use the restroom?" Once Reki was let out, he grabbed his bag and quickly made it to the men's bathroom and was met with Langa.

"What's up? Why did you get called to the office? What did you do? Are you okay? Is your mom okay? Did something happen? Is it about grades? Is it-"

"Shush for a moment Reki"

Langa, who was currently being grabbed by the shoulders, placed his hands on his lover cheeks. "Reki..um..." he hesitated for a second. He started to get shaky and he felt like bursting into tears but he didn't want to worry Reki any more than he would be.

"Reki..My mom..shes-"

-

🌴☀️OH🌴☀️OH🌴🔥LETS 🌴🔥🔥KEEP 🌴🌴🔥🔥FEELINGS🌴🌴☀️🔥

Or whatever the lyrics are pft-

Hey. Yeah I did that. No I'm not sorry ;)

Love you besties muah <333