19|🛹

Sorry I didn't write a chapter yesterday I had to comprehend episode 12 (I still am) I woke up at 4am and realization of everything just came crashing down on me and I had a good cry.

Apparently I wrote half of this chapter already and um...do you ever forget how to write- just-

It's normal to forget how to write...right? 😭

-

Langa was in the living room of his boyfriends house. He was playing with his sisters, trying to be as quiet as possible. His sick lover fell asleep soon after their playful arguing and Langa wanted him to get some good rest.

Reki was having the worst possible rest he's had since the last time he was sick. He usually had small colds that weren't that bad but today had to be the day he gotten a low fever that he could feel it getting worse. Thanks Immune system.

He tossed and turned, throwing the blankets off only to put them back on. His eyes were shut and he couldn't escape the dream- no nightmare he was having. The red head kept mumbling Adams name, telling him to get away from Langa. It was just like the nightmare he had in class that one day.

Langa was being pushed to the edge. Adam was taking him away. Taking someone he loves so much away from him. Forever. But no matter how far Reki reached out he could never seem to grasp him.

"Langa!" Reki gasped as he sat up, breaking out in a cold sweat. He glanced frantically all around his room. The place Langa last was, he wasn't there. He left him. He left him again.

Reki took a few deep breaths, swallowing back his tears as he slowly got up from his bed. "Where is he? He promised he wouldnt go home." He muttered to himself, nearing his door. He heard giggling from his sisters and then a hush.

It didn't sound like his mom or Koyomi so the only other person it could be was Langa.

Reki slowly opened his door and made his way out to the living room. It was Langa. "Oh thank god." The red head sighed in relief falling to his knees that were already weak to begin with. He felt so dramatic and ridiculous.

Langa looked behind him, hearing the thud, and saw Reki sitting in the ground with his head in his hands. "Reki!" Langa dropped the toys and left the girls playing by themselves as he hurried towards his boyfriend with concern.

"Are you okay?" Langa bent down next to him, grabbing one of the boys wrists and tried to uncover his face. "Reki.." he lowered his voice into a whisper.

"Langa, I had a nightmare." Rekis voice was shaky but he managed to get a few words out. "It was..horrible...Langa" just saying his name made him feel better.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Langa snaked his arms around Rekis chest and picked him up, setting him on the couch. The red head nodded slightly as he ran his fingers through his messy hair.

"It's hard to explain if I'm being honest...it's like the whole dream was a metaphor for me not being good enough for you I guess.." Reki started, staring at his fidgeting hands. "Adam was there."

Langa took one of Rekis hands and kissed his forehead. "Reki, you shouldn't be worried bout that okay? You're literally all I could ask for." He cupped the boys cheek and gave him a small kiss. "I-I know...it was a stupid dream. I shouldnt be so dramatic." Reki leaned into Langas hands, looking away from the male.

"It's not stupid if you're upset by it and your not being dramatic. It's normal baby." Langa played with Rekis bangs, moving them out of the way. "Okay?"

"Okay.."

"Cuddles?"

"Cuddles."

-

Rekis sisters went with their mom to the grocery store to get things for dinner that night. Langa ignored the fact that Reki was sick and continued to kiss and cuddle him.

"Dude stop or you'll get sick too." The red head hid his face in his lovers chest, mainly because it was red and embarrassing but also so that Langa couldn't give him anymore kisses.

"I don't care, it's making you feel better isn't it?" Langa argued. "Yeah but..I'm sick."

"Then I'll risk getting sick if it makes you happy." He held the slightly smaller boy in his arms, continuing to give him small little kisses.

-

HEY SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT IMA WROTE ANOTHER ONE I PROMISE!

It's kinda hard since it literally has NO plot because I sometimes don't think plots out all the way. So- help me out.

Fluff or a sprinkle of actual angst? PLEASE LET ME KNOW-

I loved all of your hc sm and I'll be using some (yes I'm robbing you but I'll 100% credit your beautiful mind 😩) anyways- I'll share just a few of mine that I've shared once before but yeah.

- Rekis hair sometimes smells like bubblegum/Strawberry shampoo bc when he runs out he has to uses his sisters

- Cherry talks to Carla a lot about Joe when he gets angry at him and tells her about everything he loves and hates about Joe and 'the kids' 😌

- Y'all already know this but they 100% have a group chat and it's CHAOTIC

- Reki sometimes acts very over dramatic to get Langas attention

- Langa loves touching Rekis hair, especially in the morning after a sleepover when he's helping Reki blow dry his hair

- Reki and Langa makes playlists for eachother even when they get into fights. Langa likes to go the extra mile and make the playlist a note out of the song names (if that makes sense)

- Langa is constantly finding excuses to call Reki a Pet name even though Reki would be fine calling him a pet name at any time.

- Reki gets embarrassed/flustered over anything Langa does

- Langas love language is touch because he's never good with words but he sometimes talks a lot when he's with Reki

- Miya IS Rekis little brother. I'm not taking criticism on this HC

I HAVE A BUNCH MORW BUT HAVE THOSE FOR NOW

FEEL FREE TO ADD SOME MORE OF YOUR AMAZING HEAD CANNONS