BTL 21

Zaya POV

"Wakey, wakey" I feel Michael shaking me, I was in awe at another day with this person. He has slowly but showly been opening up to me, it's like he's a different person. He's much kinder, gentler, and open minded but the ass hole in him still shows up from time to time.

"Good Morning!" I kissed his lips, mmm. He saids asking for one more So I obliged, "What are we goin to do today?"

"Whatever you want Dove, we're in Dubai!" He said happily, pulling me close to him. We have been here for the past week. And I am in love with this place and hi..." I cleared my throat, looking at the beautiful room.

" I cleared my throat, looking at the beautiful room

"Surprise me! And let me go." I said looking back at him laughing and pushing him away to get to the shower.

"Where are you going?"

"Ummm shower," I said with a duh look on my face.

"May I join you?" He asked in a deep tone, leaning back in the bed.

"Someday-"

"Is tonight."

"What?!"

"Don't worry about it, go clean yourself I know what we are gonna do."

"Make it good okay." He didn't say anything, he just waved me off with a seductive look in his eye.

🌺Dubai Miracle Garden🌺

"Wow!!! This place is stunning." I looked at all the beautiful colors, I wanted to kiss and be in his embrace but public displays of affection are forbidden. I know it's killing him not to touch me, which makes me laugh.

"Care to tell me what's so funny?"

"You look like you're about to spontaneously combust because you can't touch me" I teased and giggled. "Hey wait up, you know my little legs can only go so far." I had to dang near run to catch up with his long struts. I know you hear me talkin to you, he proceeded to walk like I said nothing. Two can play that game. I'm not scared of you... anymore. I thought, walking in the opposite direction. And he better be glad I can't curse him out.

I walked around admiring all the surrounding beauty. Wonder how long did it take to make this Mickey, Minnie Mouse, Pluto, awe!!! Swans and elephants. I just need to get through the multicolored flower hearts' meadow.

"Why is a beautiful lady like yourself walking all by her lonesome?" I turn to see a nicely dressed man with dark hair and green eyes.

"Who said she's a lone?" Michael said from behind which startled me as he pulled me to him. Good grief will you stop touching me, I tried to move but he had a good hold on me. I look on as the men stare at each other intensely until a security guard stepped in.