BTL13

Zaya POV

"What's your relationship with your father?" I asked a silent Blu, but he didn't answer so I asked again. The car began to pick up speed, and I took that as a touchy subject so I just left it alone. The sound of the engine racing down the highway put me on edge, but I didn't show it. I wasn't gonna let him see me sweat. With every sharp turn and every harsh breath, he took. The car picked up even more speed until the car came to a screeching halt, causing me and him to jerk roughly in our seats.

"Blu are you okay please talk to me what's wrong I thought you-"

"Hush, will you... damn you talk too much." He said to me harshly, handing me; my phone. I scoffed and laughed unamused at his juvenile behavior. "The fuck you laughing at huh?"

"Yo silly ass, one minute you want someone to understand you, the next you are acting like an asshat. Tell you what for now on, don't tell me shit about yourself, because I could care less." I said in the same tone as him, looking him dead in the eyes. I then walked towards the house texting, Iris.

*3 Days Later*

"Can we talk?" Blu asked with the sympathetic look in his eyes, as I slowly turned the pages of the magazine making it my business not to reply or even acknowledge him.

"Okay, I'll admit I was out of line when I tried to make you sleep in the bed that me and Elaine just fucked in. I don't know what came over me all I know is that's the last of her. Starting tonight we will sleep in the same bed, I even got a new mattress so you can stop sleeping in the other bedroom. Oh, and just so you are not confused that was an order." He said that last part like it was supposed to scare me, I just laughed it off in his face. "Don't force me to get ruff with you I will if I have too." He said in that cold tone of his and I'm not gonna lie that scared me but again I'm not gonna let him know that.

"Aye Aye Captain!" I said, mocking his cold tone. Playfully placing the magazine on the table. Girl if you don't shut the fuck up. I chastise myself as Blu bit his bottom lip in frustration. Uh oh. I thought as he looked me up and down looking at my body like a tiger does its prey.

"Boss there's some woman by the name of Iris here sayin she's here to see the girl." Blu's eyes widened in shock but within a flash, his eyes were filled with rage. As he stared me down then scoffed. "Let her in... please" He smiled, emphasizing the word "please" looking right at me. What the hell does he have up his sleeve.

Michael POV

"Zaya... Oh, God are you okay?" The average height brown skin beauty asked frantically while inspecting her. All I could do was laugh at them while the both of them turned to look at me. I guess this Iris girl got into her feelings by my disposition. Because little miss thang walked up on me until my sweet dove caught her by her shirt.

"He's not worth it trust me sis" Zaya said pulling her.

"Oh, I'm not?" I said amused while the two beauties overlooked me and walked away from me into the sunroom.

Once they disappeared, I made my way to my office to handle some overdue affair. As I walked in, I was instantly greeted by the set and a guest... an unwanted one at that.

"Mmmm- Mr- Bbbb- Blu please I have a fam-"

"Oh, don't give me that I've heard it all before and quite frankly that sob story doesn't work on me it hasn't for a long time. So this is the deal you will pay me my money now or be put down indefinitely. The man shakes his head. "No what? To my money or death and stop cryin will you don't go out like a pussy. I said, taking out and cocking my gun, putting it to his temple.