BTL3

Zaya POV

It's been two months and no flowers and no letter from Blu. But I know he's out there lurking. Monroe remains driving me up the wall about finding him, and these days it's all he ever talks about. As I notice Tracy comes here around his lunch break but I say nothing- it's none of my business. I decided to go ahead and hit up that floral shop for more clues about Mr. Fisher Price. I pulled into Mary Floral Extraordinaire parking lot which was practically empty which was good for me because I hate lines when I'm on a mission.

"Hello... how may I help you?"

"Hello, my name is Zaya, I am with DPD and I have a few questions for you if you have a minute or two?" I asked the silvered hair lady at the front counter. She asked could she see my ID and I obliged. I watched as she looked at me then my ID then back at me. She then handed the ID back and told me to follow her into the back room.

"What can I do you for?"

"I was wondering if you have any deep red peony, ranunculus, camellia, or dark center poppies."

"All I have is the camellia, the other ones I had to order for a young man. He was adamant that I get those particular flowers, especially the new order he's placed."

"What kind of flowers?"  

"Umm... give me a sec." I watched as she grabbed her notebook and opened it. She glides her finger across the page, suddenly stops and puts the book in front of me and points. "Hydrangea and African violet, he said they have a special meaning... they all do."

"Can you tell me his name? It's not listed next to his order and give me a description as well."

"He didn't give a name but his look was very distinct, he was tall about 5'9, slim built, handsome, and had a charming smile. But I could tell he's not to be messed with, I could tell by his eyes.

"Well, Ms, Marry you have been a great help. If you have any more information please do not hesitate to call this number and this number only." I said, handing my card to her as she smiled nodding her head.

***

It was my turn to go to the grocery store. As I was picking up some cut up honeydew. My phone began to ring, but when I went to pick it up, I realized that it wasn't my phone that was ringing but it was his. I forgot all about me even having it, so I let the phone ring... repeatedly. While putting the things I need in my basket I was bobbing my head to Diddy bop heading to the checkout line. Once I checked out and started heading to my car, as I got closer I began to be infuriated when I noticed someone threw a rock through my window. Then the phone rings again but this time I picked it up fuming.

"Do I have your attention now?" He asked with a hint of amusement in his voice, which infuriated me even more. "Maybe next time I call you will ans-"

I hung the phone up by throwing it to the ground, which brought me great satisfaction. For breaking my window seems how he likes to watch me, hopefully, he saw that. I smiled to myself, putting my things in the car and headed home. While I was driving I noticed a black Mercedes-Benz 500 SEL speeding in my rear-view mirror, and from the looks of it, they are not about to slow down. The crazy part was I couldn't do anything because I was boxed in. All I could do was brace myself. However, the car came to a screeching halt. But that wasn't the end of this little show, everywhere I went it went and revved its engine along the way. I would be lying if I say I wasn't scared, just then it dawned on me. Could that be Blu... shit. I slowed my car and watched the car drive past me slowly but surely. "Yeah, that was most definitely him." I whispered as I watched his car turn the corner. I took a sigh of relief. I started my car up again making my way home once more. Well, at least I know what car he drives so it should narrow the search. When I pulled up to my house his car was already there or at least I think that's his car.