BTL 11

Zaya POV

I was at a loss for words and it was like the air had been sucked out of the room before I knew it. My phone was shattered on the floor. I can't believe her, If the shoe were on the other foot, I would have done anything in my power to get her back. If mama were here. I thought as I busted into tears, trying to think of a reason why she would do this to me. Fuck I could have called Monroe, he would have gonna me out if only I remembered his number. I thought while lying in bed crying myself to sleep.

***

 "Your sister just told me you called." I heard Blu say in a soft chipper tone, while stroking my hair.

"Is true and fuck her and you too," I replied to him and meant it. He chuckled dryly, as I sat up to look at him with hurt eyes. He begins to stroke my hair gently again before whispering in my ear.

"What did I tell you about speaking out of turn with me?" I turned to look at him with tear-stained cheeks. "Do it again and I'll get my money's worth out of you in this is your final warning." 

"Oh, how original of you, you're gonna make me sell my body to teach me a lesson... oooo no I have a better one you're gonna hurt me... ah I know you're gonna kill me. What are you a one-trick pony?" I said, pointing my finger in his face as he smiles, rubbing the corner of his mouth. I knew what I was doing was reckless, but I was sick of this asshole."Boss Elaine here," A bodyguard said standing in the doorway, Blu sighs, looking from me to the bodyguard.

"I'm not here," He said, turning back to me.

"But Bo-"

"Did you hear me? I said I'm not here or do you prefer my glock to do the talking." Blu said in a sharp tone, taking his pistol out pointing at the man.

"I'm sorry Blu for my outburst to make it up to you I'll make you dinner." I said, trying to divert Blu's attention while his eyes were fixed on his target. The men looked as if he was going to pass out any minute now. "Blu-"

"What?" He turned aggressively to me, and that gave the bodyguard time to flee. "Look what you did, I was about to make an example out of him." I exhaled looking at him and moved a piece of hair out of his face.

"Angel, I want to make you dinner and please find better target practices." I said in a soft tone as he looked me up and down."Look Blu I'm sorry okay, you can't get mad at me for reacting this way... you took me from my friends, family, my job... I can't go or do anything."

"And who fucking fault was that you can't walk freely and I know, it's for your own good." He said, putting his gun back into his holster with a hard expression, but soften before looking back at me. "I told your sister I would watch over you just bear with me." He said as the door flew open.

"Michael the hell you mean you're not here and who the fuck is she?" A tall woman with omber hair and green eyes said walking up to me with hostility before Blu stepped in just in time before she could touch me.

"What the fuck did I tell you about saying that name and showing up unannounced?"

"I ain't answering shit until you tell me why did you lie and who the fuck is the bitch?" Blu then leans and whispered something in her ear, making her giggle. "Yes, daddy" She said as she giggled which made me cringe and to top it off. She had the ugliest laugh I have ever heard and thank God she was leaving but before she walked away, she mouthed the word bitch to me before slamming the door.