first times

WORD COUNT: 1

WORD COUNT: 1.8K
SONG: she- harry styles
❗️WARNINGS❗️: smut. mommy kink. threesome.

"Okay truth or dare" Elle asks smirking at me. I pull my shorts down feeling to revealed. Between the tank top and small shorts I was showing a lot of skin. "Truth" I answered.

"When was the last time you had sex?" she scooted closer to me leaning back on her arm. I didn't like talking about my sex life. It's just personal to me. "A year" I mumble looking down at my legs. "A year?!" she gasps. I nod. "But you've been with Spencer for 10 months" she tells me.

"Well yeah but... Okay don't tell him i'm telling you but he's a virgin and I don't want to rush him into anything you know?" she came in closer and touched my thigh. "You haven't had sex in a year I feel terrible for you, as for Spencer, I thought you would've fucked already" she giggles.

"Well we haven't" I sigh. I don't want to rush him into it but shit it's hard not getting any. She caressed my cheek. "Poor girl, you deserved to be pleased" she whispered in my ear. I feel her hot breath on my neck. She pulls away and ruffles my hair at the top of my hair. "Don't you think" she giggles. I nod.

She brings my lips to hers. I kiss her and feel as she flips us over so i'm on top. Her hands go to my ass and give it a light squeeze. "Ah" I gasp. I watched her smirk as she went to my neck and left wet kisses everywhere. "This isn't right Elle. I cant cheat on Spencer"

"He won't know. He's not here"

"He's going to come home soon" she grips my face harshly making me stare at her. "Then we better make it quick" she bit her lip climbing on top of me. She kneaded my boobs through my tank top. "So fucking sexy" she groaned grinding her hips against mine. "Fuck" I moan bucking my hips up to create any friction. I felt myself getting wet as she kisses my next once again.

Her hand reaches under my shirt, her dumb circling my nipple. "Does that feel good baby?" she pinched my nipple. "Fuck yes mommy" I moan out knowing about her mommy kink from the truth or dare game earlier.

She smiles at my words of encouragement. She quickly takes my top off going to my left boob. Her tongue flicks my hard nipple, I feel myself getting wetter and wetter at her movements. She teachers to pull down my pants.

"Y/n?!" Spencer cries. I push Elle off of me. "Babe" I rush over to him. He pulls his arm from me and slightly pushes me away. "Baby stop" I grab his arm sternly. I hear Elles footsteps walking over to us. "Spencer don't be mad at us, join us" Elle grabs Spencer's other arm stroking it. I didn't like the idea of her touching Spencer but a threesome would be hot.

She gives me a look basically telling me to play along. "Yeah Spence. Join us" I look down at his pants, a bulge growing in them. My hand slightly brushes over it and he bites his lip.

we both grab a hand and lead him back to my room.

Elle pushes him down on the bed. "Watch us" she sternly says before smashing my lips into hers. She kneads my boobs in her hands before lying me on the small couch I had in my room the was about 10 feet away from the bed. "Keep your eyes on us" Elle orders.