cheater cheater p1/p2

PLEASE READ❗️: i published this yesterday and started working on part two but i just want it in one part sooooooooo i unpublished this and put p2 at the end

TYPE: angst
WORD COUNT: 1.8K
SONG: should've said no- taylor swift

I walk around the house making sure no one was there. Spencer and I are supposed to be protecting Lila Archer from a stalker. I haven't worked on many stalking cases, this is maybe my second one.

I walk into the living room Lila sitting down and Spencer was standing next to the couch she was on. Spencer and I have been dating for eight months, it's been going good. It's kind of hard to focus sometimes. All I can think about is him.

My phone starts ringing. It's Elle. I walk into the hallway to take the call. "We're on our way over there" she says through the phone. "Okay well Spencer and I are here with Lila" I tell her. "Okay good we'll be there in a bit" Elle says before hanging up.

I walk back to the living room. Spencer and Lila aren't there, where are they?

I hear a splash from outside. What the fuck?

I run out and see Spencer and Lila in the pool. They were kissing. Spencer was kissing her. What the hell. How could he do this to me. He grabbed her face with his two hands, just how he was kissing me earlier today. My heart sinks. Why? Why would he do this? I feel tears fill my eyes I quickly wipe them away. I'm at work I shouldn't be crying.

They finally pull away. His eyes meet with mine. "Y/n I'm I-I" he stutters.

I leave the room. I see Elle outside talking to Spencer a couple minutes.

-
Well we saved the girl and found the stalker. I've been avoiding Spencer. I don't want to talk to him. Or see him. Or be around him. Theres the problem. I live with him, we decided to move in together about a month ago. I moved out of my apartment. Which was stupid considering we had only been together for seven months at the time. We were so positive we would be a perfect couple.

How could I be so fucking naive.

Of course we wouldn't work out. I loved him more than he loved me.

Elle walks up to me, I was waiting for the elevator. "What's wrong Y/n" she notices me mood. "Nothing, can I stay with you for the night?" I ask.

She shakes her head yes. "Why, did something happen to you and Spencer?" she asks concerned. "No, I just think I need some space" I tell her. She nods as we enter the elevator.

We walk out the building heading to her car.

We finally arrive at her house, she opens the door and lets me in.