its always you

TYPE: fluff
WORD COUNT: 872 sorry it's short lolz

"Can you promise me something Spencer?"

"What is it?"

"Promise you won't fall in love with anyone while you're away"

"I promise. It's always you."

Ten years since i've seen him. Ten years since he started his job at the BAU. I'm finally going to see him again.

I'm not sure where it leaves us. When he left we loved each other but it's been years since then. I've dated a couple people, i'm not sure if he has.

I get out my car. It's cold during October. I have a light sweater, I should've brought a thicker one.

I shiver before walking into the building. It was a little intimidating. Not only where there a bunch of fbi agents walking around but there was the pressure of seeing Spencer again.

I go to his department and walk in. I immediately spot him. "Spencer" I said quietly. He heard me and turned. "Y/n" he comes up to hug me. "I've missed you so much" he says engulfing me in s hug. I hug him back, I can feel eyes on us. It's uncomfortable but I don't care.

"I've missed you more" I say hugging him tighter. We pull away just then a very colorful woman came up to me. "Oh. My. God. Y/n! I've heard so much about you" she hugs me. I just give Spencer a confused look. "Y/n this is Penelope" he says.

I wave at her and smile. "Spencer's been so excited! He's been preparing for you to come back! He talked about you so much"

"Oh really?" I smirk looking at Spencer. He looks down at the floor and blushes. "Penelope don't tell her all that" he whispers. I laugh before hugging him. "It's okay Spencer i've missed you too"

More people come up to us introducing themselves. I now know Penelope, Emily, JJ, Derek, and their bosses Hotch and Rossi.

"You are just as gorgeous as Spencer said" Derek compliments me. "Thank you" I blush.

I look back at Spencer, whispering something to JJ. He looks so happy talking to her. Are they dating? He would've introduced her as his girlfriend right?

I start to feel nervous. I haven't seen him in ten years but those feelings are still there.

He comes back and hugs me again. "I can't believe you're here"

"I know I can't either" I smile.

"Guess what" he says grabbing my hand.

"What?"

"I asked for the rest of the day off so I can spend time with you" he smiles.

First we got ice cream from his favorite little shop. Then we went to his favorite library and checked out books. We went to his apartment and read a couple chapters of my favorite book together. Then we watched my favorite movie and he made us hot chocolate. We caught up with what's been happening with each other lately. I told him about how I love it here. Maybe i'll move here it seems like a good area. Then we went to go get lunch at his favorite spot. On the way home we passed a trampoline park and I begged him to go. He agreed. He jumped and bounced for about two hours.

Finally we were exhausted. We got into the car and played all of our favorite songs. I saw him on his friend a lot though. He was getting a lot of calls and texts from JJ. Maybe they are dating.

"I have one final surprise for you" he whispers. He puts his hands over your eyes. "Spencer I swear to god if you're planning to scare me i'll kill you" I joke.

I hear him laugh. "No Im not going to scare you Y/n"

I hear the door open and he walks me into what i'm assuming is his apartment. He takes his hands off of my eyes and I see candles lit and my favorite flowers are in his hands and two necklaces.

"Spencer" I say.

"Will you go on a date with me?" he says nervously.

"Yes!" I smile hugging him. He gives me the flowers and I look at the necklaces. They were matching best friend necklaces. They look like the ones we had when we were younger. "Spencer" I look at him in awe. "Where did you get these?"

"A couple years ago there was a store like the one we got from them from originally, and they were closing down so I went in and saw these and I had to get them. Ive been waiting for you to visit so I can ask you out with it."

He looks down at the floor all shy. "Awe Spencer" I hug him once again.

I pull away. "Wait.."

He looks up. "What?"

"I thought you had a girlfriend"

"What?! No I don't." he replies.

"What about the girl who's been texting and calling you all day?" I ask. "She helped me set this up Y/n, I promise the only person I want is you" he kisses your lips softly. You're shocked at first but then you kiss back.

"So I guess you kept your promise" I laugh.

"Of course I did. It's always you"