maeve

WORD COUNT: 905 lol sorry short one TYPE: angst  I COULDNT FIND ANY GOOD GIFS UGH

TYPE: angst
I COULDNT FIND ANY GOOD GIFS UGH.

"Spencer h-harder" I moan. Both of his hands grip my hips harder as he snaps his hips forward into mine. "F-Fuck" I cry feeling him hit my g spot. "You f-feel so good" he moans throwing his head back. I could hardly think straight. A bunch of curses come out my mouth. "Maeve fuck" he moans. His words snap me out of the moment. Did he just say Maeve? Who is Maeve?

Tears fall down my face. Spencer is to caught up in the moment to notice. Does he know he just called me another name? We've only been dating for five months can he be cheating already. At this point i'm sobbing. I could hardly breath. Spencer finally takes notice and pulls out. "W-What's wrong are you okay?" he asks.

I panicked and ran to the restroom. I feel sick to my stomach. I pick up the toilet seat and throw up. I feel Spencer behind me holding my hair.

"Babe what's wrong" he asks gently rubbing my back.

I gag once more before throwing up again. "C-Can you get my clothes please" I say slightly shaking. It was kind of cold and I just threw up so.

He goes out the room and brings my clothes. I quickly slip them on and stand up. I take my toothbrush that I had at his house. I have it here because sometimes I sleep over. I start brushing my teeth, rinsing my mouth with water. Spencer stands in the door way watching me with a worried face.

I finish brushing my teeth and walk out the door past him. "Can you take me home" I wipe my eyes.

"Can you tell me what's wrong?" he says softly. Is he kidding? Did he not realize he called me some bitches name?!

"Are you stupid! You called me another name during sex Spencer!" I yell throwing my jacket. "W-What?" he stutters. "You called me Maeve! We've only been dating for five fucking months! Are you already cheating?!" I cry.

His face suddenly softens. "Come here, we should talk about this I promise i'm not cheating please just listen to me" he sighed.

I sit next to him on his bed ready to here him through.

Turns out there was this girl he was in love with. Her name was Maeve. Spencer said she was a geneticist. She had a stalker. Because of the stalker they could only talk over the phone. They were supposed to meet but they didn't go through with it because the stalker was there. Then she went missing. At the end she died. In front of him. I cant imagine how that must feel.

"She was the love of my life. No one could ever make me feel the way she did" he whispered.

This broke my heart. I feel horrible for him. I'm also upset because he got with me even though he wasn't over her.

"How long ago did she die if you don't mind me asking?" I ask Spencer.

"Six months ago" he looks down at his fingers no longer looking at me.

My heart sinks. Six months ago. We've been dating for five months.

I was just a distraction. He doesn't want me.

"So I was just a distraction?" I whisper with tears rolling down my face. "No Y/n" he grabs my hand. I pull it away quickly. "Yes I was. A month later you got with me! You aren't over her." I cry.

"Y/n stop. I would never use you" he grabs my arms when I try to walk away. "That's exactly what you did!" I yell pulling away my arm.

"Y/n stop it. Calm down." he steps in front of me while I try to walk out.

"You used me! To get yourself distracted from that girl" I sob. "Please don't be mad at me Y/n I love you. We've been friends since forever."

It's true we have been friends since forever. Since he moved to Quantico. We didn't talk much about his work life. I'm assuming that's why I didn't know. Then he stopped talking to me around the time Maeve died. Obviously I didn't know there was something going on because he never told me. I got mad at him because he wouldn't answer me. He wouldn't call back or text or write.

I was getting worried about him. I started a fight with him about in forming me about what's going on in his life. He didn't tell me when he got kidnapped and I found out through snooping around his apartment. Well I found the drugs he was on and I panicked.

My parents were drug addicts and it traumatized me the shit they did when I was younger.

So I blew up on him about him taking drugs and he told me what had happened. I told him he could tell me anything and I thought that he got that message, I guess not.

"Why did you lie to me" I whisper looking down playing with my fingers.

"I- I'm sorry" he whispers wiping his tears. "I didn't mean to hurt you" he grabs my hand softly. What do I do now.

"Spencer, you really disappointed me. I never thought you would do this" I pull away from his hand and walk out the door.

——————-

i would like to make it clear, i don't edit these sooo yeah