Chapter 2: Meeting a Pirate

My alarm blares through my flat and I groan at it. I haven't been up this early in forever, 5am is actually an ungodly hour. But I needed to get shit done before leaving tonight. I got up and changed into my running gear, grabbed my headphones and jogged down the stairs for a warm up. I then ran my usual route for an hour and a half. When I got back I showered and got changed into my usual gear, black cargo trousers, black long sleeve thermal underneath my black polo. I packed my suitcase, mainly all my gear but I also put in come casual clothes in case I need them. By the time I was finished with everything it was 10am so I had plenty of time before I had to leave so I just sat and watched TikTok. That shit is dangerous because next thing I know its 1pm and Rob has messaged me saying he is outside. I grab all my things and head down, when I got to the car I threw all my shit in the boot and got in the back. It was a very luxurious black Range Rover. As you can tell I'm basic as fuck and love black.

"Wanna go over the details?" Rob asked once the driver started..well driving. I nodded in response because I have only briefly looked them over.

"So...Miss Eilish is 20 years old, turning 21 at the end of this year. She is going on a small tour around the states, performing a mix of songs from her EP and album. She is doing the tour as a celebration of the COVID restrictions being fully lifted. She has black and green hair and is 5ft 4." Rob finished. "So what I'm reading here Rae is that she is completely your type" he smiles at me. I roll my eyes in response.

"Sorry to burst your bubble but its against company policy to have any sort of relation with a client-" I begin to explain but he interrupts.

"I'm aware,  I've been in this business longer than you have graced this planet" he chuckled.

"Also she's American, so I'm sure her accent and personality will annoy me" I look out the window.

"I think Daniel and I will always try and play Cupid with you ya know" he laughed and looked down at his phone.

"Well you and your hubby can piss off. I'm liking the single life so I'm good for now" I sigh. The rest of the drive I mostly nap or chit chat with Rob about his foster kids. He is actually a softy, when he is working he becomes this stereotypical toxic masculinity type of guy, but I know the real Rob. We eventually get to the airport and hop onto the plane. I love my naps so I sleep most of the way or watch TikTok. When we land its 3pm but I'm exhausted because of the time difference. We landed in LA and I instantly regret wearing my thermal, I was already beginning to sweat so when we got through security I ran into the toilet to change out of it. I took off my polo and put on a black button up short sleeved shirt. Need to be fresh for the Pirate. I walk out and notice Rob had changed too, clearly sweated a bit.

"Right lets head for her family house to meet her and the family. Mark and Harry are going straight to the hotel" he said as we approached a man holding a sign with our names on it. During the drive over to her house I fixed my hair into a high ponytail and got my face mask on. Also popping on a pair of sunglasses, because in Wales the sun is a rare creature but here it seems to be a regular visitor. We finally pulled up to her house and I was shocked,  I was expecting some massive fuck off mansion but this was a nice family home. Outside to greet us was a lovely looking women and a man with an awesome moustache. We got out the car and the driver advised he would go to our hotel, drop off our bags and then return. We walked up to the house, me a few strides behind Rob.

"Mrs Baird and Mr O'Connell, my name is Robert, please call me Rob" he said and shook their hands.

"Oh its Maggie and Patrick" Maggie spoke and smiled at both of us.

"I'm Raven, ill be Miss Eilishs' personal body guard. Ive been instructed to be around her at all times, I hope this okay with you both" I shook their hands and placed my sunglasses on top of my head.

Maggie chuckles " I hope that's okay with you, Billie is a handful" she smiled and I nodded whilst chuckling. They welcomed us into their home and offered us a drink, I gladly accepted a glass of water.

"Billie, Finneas! Come and meet the new security team!" Patrick shouted into the house. I leant against the kitchen counter and pulled my mask down to drink but replaced it when I heard footsteps approach. In walked a handsome man who was around my height, he had a big smile on his face.

"Hey I'm Finneas, Billies brother" he smiled as he shook our hands. "Wow you have a powerful grip and you're taller than me!" He exclaimed as I stood up straight.

"Only a few inches sir" he gasped.

"Oh my god your accent is so cool and you called me sir!" He laughed and I laughed with him.

"Who has a cool accent?" I hear a girl speak. I look to the doorway and see Billie for the first time, what the fuck she isn't allowed to be that fucking hot. She was stood with her hair in a messy bun, an oversized hoodie on with shorts.

"Miss Eilish, my name is Rob, I'm the security supervisor" he shook her hand but her eyes were fixated on me. Did I have something on my face?

"My name is Raven, I will be your personal body guard for your tour" I walked towards her and stretched out my hand for her to shake. She smiled and shook my hand, glancing down at my tattoos I saw her pull her bottom lip between her teeth.

"Hey, I'm Billie- well you probably already know that- not because I'm famous just because you know you're here for me..." she rambled on and I just stared at her lips which I think she noticed. She smirked at me so I snapped my eyes to her very blue ones.

"Nice to meet you Eilish" I smiled at her. After a few hours of talking with the family and catching Billie staring at me now and again, it was time to go. We said our goodbyes and got into the car. I let out a heavy sigh.

"If that's what pirates look like I should have watched Pirates of the Caribbean to prepare myself" I laughed and Rob rolled his eyes. That was interesting...she stares a lot and I kinda don't mind it.