Chapter 23: Canada

Ravens POV

Billie has been officially living with me now for one month, and we have been together for 8 months. Although I am super fucking happy right now, its dawning on me that my contract with Billie ends in just a few weeks. I know that it may cause issues with our relationship because I have no idea what ill be doing and where I will be going next.

We haven't heard back from Q since all the shit went down. I asked Billie if she wanted to press charges but she was adamant on not causing any more drama, I mean I get that but damn he got away with that. Well he didn't exactly because Billie and I fucked him up.

I'm currently at our companies office building discussing the final few weeks of the contract. It was a boring ass meeting because nothing changed at all. Lucinda was here and so was the CEO of the company, they asked me to stay behind after the meeting. Once everyone had left it was just us three in the room. 

"How are you and Billie?" Stan asked as he sat in the chair opposite me, I looked at him confused.

"We are good actually" I was sceptical because it wasn't everyday the CEO knows your personal business. He nodded in response.

"Well we need you to break things off with her" he explained and my eyebrows furrowed.

"The fuck you mean?" I said and Lucinda glared at me from the other side of the room.

"It is against company policy for you to be romantically involved with a client. Also you have been targeted." He said and my head started hurting.

"What the hell do you mean? I ain't being targeted" I sat up in my chair and leant forward.

"You actually are and have been since Billies last tour show. Some of her haters; and fans for that; are pretty crazy. We have had agents stop them coming up to you with weapons and even stopped a few outside your apartment" he explained and my eyes widened.

"How am I only now hearing about this?" My voice slightly raised "ill just move out, problem solved"

"No that would be avoiding the problem, they have found you already. They will find you again. You are putting Billie and her family at risk." He seemed so calm about this and it pissed me off.

"You're asking me to drop the one thing that makes me happy? Nah ill just quit" I said and stood up.

"Unfortunately you're past the point of just quitting Raven" Lucinda chimed and my eyes darted to her. 

"We need to get you out of Billies life completely and she needs to believe its real" she explained.

"What you're making me do is fucking real!" I shouted.

"I meant that you cannot tell her the truth. It's for her own safety" she explained and I shook my head.

"I cant lose her" I whispered. I looked at them both and my heart broke because I know I had no choice.
"When do I have to end this by?" I'm no longer fighting because I know they wont back down. From day one I promised to protect her and if that means leaving, then that's whats gunna happen.

"Tomorrow, your flight to Canada leaves then" Stan said and I let out a sigh, fighting back the tears that are stinging my eyes. I simply nod and leave the room.

It's crazy that I'm used to feeling pain now. It's almost like pain is all I have at the end of the day.

I got back to my apartment with Billies favourite food, some snacks and some alcohol. If I'm leaving this girl, I'm giving her the best night I can.

I walk in and she instantly rushes over to me and hugs me.

"Hey baby" I whisper into her neck as I pick her up slightly.

"Hey Rae, whats all this?" She says with raised eyebrows and a massive smile.

"Just a little something for my baby" I smiled back and handed her the bouquet of black roses.

We spent the next few hours talking, laughing and kissing. My ideal night with Billie really. She was drinking some alcohol and id pretend to drink some every so often. We get to the bedroom and she starts to take her clothes off whilst kissing me. I pull her hands away from her body and look into her eyes.

"Not tonight baby, I just wanna hold you" I smiled slightly and pulled her onto the bed.

"Okay, I guess I can wait another day for you" she joked and let out a small laugh.

"I'd wait forever for you Eilish" I whispered and kissed her forehead as she cuddled into my chest.

"I love you, goodnight baby" she mumbled and I felt her breathing get heavy as she fell into a blissful sleep.

"I love you so much, goodbye Billie" I said as a single tear escaped my eye.

I waited for a while until she was fully asleep, the alcohol helping with that. I slowly and quietly packed up some essentials that I would need. I also stole a hoodie or two of Billies. I wrote a note out because I couldn't bare saying that shit to her face. Call me a coward but I cannot watch the love of my life break because of the words that had been shoved into my mouth. I looked back at her once more and left the room. Walking downstairs I set up my new phone quickly and added only my work contacts and some old friends. I left my phone on the side and left. 

I promised to protect her and I always will. But don't worry this is not the end of this story, our paths will cross again. 

A/N

Sorry about the short chapter guys! Your girl is working two jobs now :). But this isn't the end, trust me. Soooo much more is gunna happen and i cant wait.