Chapter 33: Lies

(TW torture and violence)

Billies POV

"I need to get back to writing more songs baby" I laugh at Raven who is demanding I stay with her all day. Despite us being together for nearly a week straight. She goes back to work in a months time but I need to get back to writing more songs; well that's what Raven thinks.

I eventually leave and head to my destination, just outside of town. I have been doing this journey whilst Raven is asleep or busy, not to cause suspicion. I don't want her knowing where I really go, it might ruin things with her.

I pull up to the abandoned building and smile at the large bag of tools that are on my passenger seat. I pull up my hood and head inside, there is no one for miles but it's better to be safe.

I lock the door behind me and head down to the basement where my very illegal secret hides.

"Good morning" I smile to, now I know who to be Caleb.

He looks up at me from the metal chair, his hands and feet tightly bound to it, his mouth gagged and he is covered in blood.

"Ive brought some friends with me" I say and open the bag, revealing many tools. His eyes widen, since I kidnapped him last week, I've been so gentle with him. Only using my hands, but now it's time for the fun to begin.

Call me sadistic, but this bitch has made me and Raven suffer. He deserves it.

"So spoilt, I dunno where to start" I say over dramatically. I pick up a crowbar, smiling evilly at it.

"Hmmmm yes" I say and aim at his knee. "Might want to brace, this shit is about to hurt" I say and in the next beat the crowbar smashes into his knee, cracking the bone. He lets out a cry and tears fill his eyes.

"Not so nice is it?" I ask, tapping the crowbar in my hand. I remove the gag. "I asked a question".

"Help me!" He screams and I laugh.

"You really think anyone can hear you?" I smile as his face drops. Putting the crowbar under his chin and forcing his head back up to look at me. "This has only just begun" I say and he sobs.

Raven POV

I don't want to be alone and I'm kinda pissed Billie went back to write songs. I understand why, but it still sucks ass. I decide to call her, being needy as fuck. She doesn't answer. After calling a few times I call Fin.

"Hey, is Bil with you?" I ask once he answers.

"Gee Fin, how are you today?" He mocks me and laughs. "No she isn't, I haven't see her for a while. I thought she was with you?" He says and my heart kind of drops.

"Oh...she was but she disappears every now and again to write songs with you? But apparently not" I say and sigh.

"That's weird dude, I have no idea where she is. Wait! I have her location on. Ill send you her pin" he says and hangs up.

The message comes through and I'm so confused, that's outside the city. I decide to get dressed and head there, something is telling me somethings wrong.

Billies POV

"How did you find me?" I stare at her so confused.

"I followed you" she started "knowing that you hand taken Caleb" Chelsea says with a knife in her hand.

"You two working together?" I ask and lower the pliers which I was using to literally break his fingers, I didn't get to do all of them, but got most of them.

"Of course, he was put in your life, just like how I was put in Ravens" she says and walks closer.

"Why?" I question.

"It's bad for the industry for there to be more homosexual stars" she says and shrugs.

"So you guys nearly killed Raven because the music industry is homophobic?" I ask, very confused.

"No, we were meant to distract you. Once we failed that and you started seeing each other again, we got fired" she starts " we were both on our last warning, if we fucked up we would get cut. But we didn't fuck up, you guys fucked it up for us" she continues. "So we took matters into our own hands" she smiles.

"You're both crazy" I whisper.

"Says the one breaking a mans fingers" she gestures to Caleb, who has passed out.

Raven POV

I pull up to the building and see Billies car along with...Chelseas? I'm so fucking confused. I walk inside and hear voices.

"Says the one breaking a mans fingers" I hear Chelsea say. Opening the door I see Billie stood by Caleb who was tied up and bleeding a lot. Chelsea was stood in front of her holding a knife. I open the door and they both look at me, I quickly put myself between Billie and Chelsea.

"What the fuck is going on?" I ask and see Billies eyes are wide with shock.

"Your girlfriend decided to get revenge, but turns out it didn't go quite to plan" she fake pouts.

"Okay, then we are even we all walk away" I say and look to Billie and Caleb, he looks worse than what I imagine I looked like.

"No. I'm done with this shit, I'm finishing off what Caleb started. You will both die. Right here. Right now" she says and pulls out a gun from her pocket.