Chapter 32: I hope you stay

Ravens POV

It's been about two weeks since I woke up from my coma, things are starting to come back to me slowly. I remember the past two years, I remember the company I own and things like that, but I don't remember anything from just before two years ago. I don't remember being assigned to Billie or apparently dating her.

I'm hopeful that my memory will return to me and I can understand where I really am with her.

I am currently stood in front of my bathroom mirror, topless. Looking down at the scars that now remain on my body. There are so many, all over my stomach and sides, some on my chest.  Some on the tops of my thighs too. They are so fucking disgusting, I shake my head and cover them with my top.

Whatever happened to me must have hurt and must have been done by a monster. I just cant work out why.

I'm meeting up with Billie today she is coming over to talk to me about things, for some weird reason I'm nervous. Although she has been coming over a lot recently, she is desperate to get me to remember.

"Hey" I say quietly as I open the door for her to step in, she has a guitar with her.

"Hey, how're you feeling?" She asks and walks over to the sofa.

"I'm okay, pain killers are helping with my headaches" I smile at her and sit down.

"So I haven't tried to jog your memory by singing yet, so that's what imma do" she chuckles and looks down at the guitar.

She plucks the strings and plays a cute melody, whilst humming.

'Wake up and smell the coffee, is your cup half full or empty...' she sings and I instantly smile.

'I love it when you're awfully quiet' she continues and closes her eyes, I cant help but stare at her.

'Don't hide, don't hide. Too shy to say but I hope you stay...' as she sings memories rush back to me. I remember waking up next to her, kissing her and falling madly in love with her. It hits me like a wave and I gasp, tears slowly falling from my eyes. She doesn't notice, too lost in the music.

How could I forget falling in love with this girl? I watch how she sings and bite my lip, she is so beautiful.

She finishes singing and opens her eyes looking at me, silence fills the air as we look at each other.

I grab her face and connect our lips together, not wanting another moment without being hers. She puts the guitar down and climbs onto my lap, straddling me.

"I love you" I mumble against her lips and she pulls away.

"You remember us?" She says and I nod.

"I'm so sorry that I forgot how much compassion you give me and how much you love me" I say and she shakes her head.

"Shut up and kiss me Midnight" she laughs and connects our lips once again.

We spend the next few hours making sure I remember everything which was kinda cute. I did, I remember everything including Caleb.

(Smut Warning)

We end up staying awake hella late and things start to heat up. Billie is currently laying on her back and I'm in between her legs, kissing her. Small moans escape her mouth as I add tongue to the kiss.

I lower my hips and begin to grind against her, causing her to whimper under me.

"So needy Princess" I say against her lips.

"I need you, now" she gasps as my hands roam her body. I smirk and get up, she pouts but I point to the bedroom.

"I need more room to fuck you how you 'need' to be fucked" I bite my lip as she smiles at me. We walk to the bedroom and once inside I push her onto the bed.

"Strip" I say and she doesn't hesitate in doing so.

I walk over to my draw and get out a vibrator and zip ties, smiling to myself.

"Now there are two reasons I use these" I begin to say as I walk over to her, getting on top straddling her waist. "One, to arrest bad guys" I say as I push her hands above her head and strap her wrists to the bed frame "Two, for dirty sluts. Just. Like. You." She moans slightly as I bite her neck after mumbling the words against her skin.

"I will have you begging soon enough princess" I kiss her sweet spot and she throws her head back.

I move the vibration down to her clit and press on it gently causing her to gasp.

"Fuck" she lets out.

I move my mouth over her nipples and give each of them equal amounts of attention. Licking, sucking and biting. I continue to move the vibrator around and she lets out moans involuntarily, I can tell she is close.

I lean down to her ear, my breath tickling her skin "cum" is all I have to say and she lets go.

"It's too much" she squirms as I keep the toy in place once she has finished her high.

"I'll tell you when you've had enough" I growl at her.

"Please" she moans out and her eyes roll back, overwhelmed by the pleasure.

"I don't feel like playing nice with you tonight" I whisper. I move off the bed and put on my 9 inch strap.

Her eyes widen as she sees it. "Raven, that thing is huge" she gasps as I line it up with her entrance.

"And you're about to take it all princess, be a good girl and take it for me?" I look at her and she nods whilst biting her lip.

I slowly push it in "fuck" she says loudly, her pussy being very fucking tight. I put the vibrator back on her clit and she squirms again, pulling at the restraints.

"You are all mine tonight princess" I say as my hand goes around her neck, squeezing it. I suddenly quicken my pace and she screams out. I smirk down at her, loving the sight of her unraveling beneath me. Her tits bounce as I continue to show her no mercy.

"You fucking slut, this is exactly what you deserve" I say and she moans.

"Oh my fucking god" she says and opens her eyes, meeting mine which I already know are dark with lust. "This feels so fucking good" she says and I squeeze her neck again.

"Stop fucking talking and start screaming bitch" I growl and she begins to tighten around the strap.

"I need to cum" she shouts.

"Then cum princess" I whisper and move the vibrator away.

She screams my name and releases all over the strap, I continue to fuck her hard and she came another four times back to back. She was a moaning and screaming mess under me and I fucking loved it.

I could tell her body had enough so I slowed down and eventually stopped. I run my finger through her pussy and sucked all the juices off.

"You taste so fucking good" I smirk and she looks at me, her face red and she is breathless.

"Ive never been fucked like that, damn" she says between breaths.

I remove the strap from my body and we take a shower, I have to help her though as she is barley able to stand never mind walk.

We cuddle up in bed and get comfy.

"I love you" she whispered against my chest.

"I love you too baby" I kiss her head and we fall asleep.

A/N

Hey bitches, hope youre still liking this book!