Chapter 40: Y Diwedd (The End)

One Year Later

Billie and I have been living together for a full year now and its been so good. She has been really focused on her music and my company has really taken off in LA. I'm currently sat in my office doing some paperwork.

"Hello" I ask into the phone when it rings.

"Miss Midnight, you have a visitor waiting for you" my new assistant says and I tell him ill be down soon.

I walk out of my office and go to head downstairs when a hand grabs me and pulls me into a closet.

"What the-" I start to say but when I realise its Billie I shut up.

"Hey Miss Midnight, I hope I'm not interrupting anything important" she smirks at me.

"Why are we in a closet Eilish?" I smile at her and push her back against the wall slightly.

"Because I need you" she kisses my neck.

(Smut Warning)

"It's also really hot, sneaking around" she mumbles against my skin. "What if we were to get caught?" She bites my neck and I gasp.

"I mean there is no one on this floor and I own the company so..." I smile when she pulls away.

"Don't fucking ruin the moment for me" she whisper yells.

"I like when you get mad" I smirk at her and she rolls her eyes slightly.

"Ill have you begging soon enough midnight" she whispers against my ear before biting it, pushing my back against the wall behind me.

Her hands go down to my shirt and she unbuttons it slowly.

"It's my turn to finally fuck you good" she smirks at me and I let out a small moan. Seeing Billie like this sends the best kind of chills down my spine.

"Please" I beg when she starts to slowly unbuckle my belt and unbutton my trousers.

"Please what?" She asks as she slides my trousers down, alone with my underwear.

"Please Billie" I say and her hand goes around my throat.

"No baby, that's not who I am right now" she bites her lip and I know what she wants me to call her.

"Fuck, Please Daddy" I moan as her mouth connects with my newly exposed nipple.

I cant believe she is making me such a submissive mess right now.

"Good girl" she mumbles and bites my nipple as her fingers slide inside me.

"Shit" I gasp and lean my head back against the wall.

She begins to fuck me hard and relentlessly with three fingers.

"Oh god, that feel so good" I moan out.

"You like being fucked like this baby?" She asks as her body pushes against mine when I slightly slide down the wall because of the feeling she is giving me.

I open my eyes and for once we are practically the same height and she feels so intimidating to me. The look in her eyes is dark and hungry, makes me even more turned on.

"Yes Daddy" I say, when did I become such a bottom?

She smiles and starts to curl her fingers inside me, pushing me closer to my edge. My moans become loud and frequent.

"Don't stop, please" I beg her and look into her eyes as she watches me. Her stare sending feelings down my spine that I cant explain.

"Cum for me baby" she whispers and bites her lip.