Part 1 The New Transfer Student

After finally being free from her former guardian of 5 years, Mrs. Kaidou took her in. What a great way to start a story.

Y/n doesn't have anyone else besides a few people. For now, since her mom and Shun's mother are siblings, Mrs. Kaidou decided to take her in instead. Also because she wants a good tutor for her son.

Y/N took a good look at herself on her brand new uniform. Looking for any flaws.

"Oooooi! Are you coming soon?" Shun yelled from downstairs.

"Hold on!" She responded. After grabbing her bag, she walked down the stairs and when she arrived the hallway, she put on her pair of brown shoes.

"Y/n. Are you not gonna eat breakfast?" Mrs. Kaidou asked

"I will be alright. Goodbye Kaidou-san!" She bid goodbye as Shun and her walk to school.

"Listen. I will only show the way once so remember it well. I don't wanna be seen together" He said

"Why?"

"It's embarrassing. People are going to keep asking me for your number. It's annoying. Plus the dark reunion might come after you. You are my cousin and if something happens to you, Mama will not let me go"

"So you admit I'm pretty?" Y/N teased

"Ew no way"

"I don't get why you're embarrassed but sure. Although I'm the one who's supposed to be the one embarrassed. I don't wanna get mixed up with you and your stupid delusions. "

"What did you say?!"

"You're delusional"

Huh? Me delusional? That's what a non believer always say. Shun thought

"You're an idiot" She said

"I hope you get lost" Kaidou spat back

"Oh don't worry I already know the way. I memorised the map to school so don't bother"

"How-?"

"You've forgotten about my memorization skills"

"Then it's pointless walking with me. I knew I should've left before you. Should've trusted my guts"

"And get yelled by your mom? Oh I would love to see that"

Alas they arrived at the entrance. As soon as she steps foot in the school grounds, everyone's eyes are already on her. She stiffens.

"O- Shrimp!" A tall guy with a butt chin said. Y/n did not dare take a glance and kept walking. "Who's she? She's the word beautiful itself"

"Are you blind?!" Shun yelled at Nendo.

"Kaidou, do you know her?" Another guy asked. The sleeves of his uniform are folded all the way up to his shoulders and he has red spiky hair. She had never seen someone so passionate before.

"Yeah... she's my cousin. She's staying with us"

I'm surprised that idiot got himself some friends.
New school new life... I just wanna finish and graduate. And perhaps... act normal like the other kids.

She entered the building and head to the principal's office

[Well I figured much that she will be here. But there is one thing I don't get. I can't use some of my psychic powers like my x-ray.....  Saiki thought]

"Kaidou!!! I heard your cousin is transferring here. What is she like?"

[Toritsuka. Good grief. I forgot he existed. Not surprised I did to be honest]