Part 14 Delinquent

The moment Y/N entered the whole classroom, everyone's eyes are at her. Wondering why first of all she is the last one to enter the classroom, in which she never was, and what caught their attention the most was why does her cheek have a small cut.
Kusuo also found it weird that he wasn't greeted with her obnoxious greetings this morning. She left earlier than him.

"Y/N what happened to you?" Chiyo asked her with questions

"Oh I slipped on the way to the school and accidentally scratched my face" She told Chiyo with a reassuring smile. Her voice also gave away that she had caught cold.

"Boys let us punish whatever hurt Y/N-san!" The boys all agreed and marched out when the teacher Matsuzaki stood in front of a doorway. While some got cold medicine out of nowhere and rushed to Y/N. Chiyo tried to talk them to give you some space but they ignored her. Having enough of the dispute, she grabbed Y/N to be seated on her seat.

Our psychic is somehow bothered by her false statement about slipping, so he decided to enter our MC's mind

I left early because I heard group of delinquents on the way to school is bothering students at Pk. Thanks to them I am a bit later than usual and now I have a wound on my face and hopefully it won't cause a scar. Satou-kun was being picked on and I can't forgive them for ruining a peaceful life. So I beat them up. I got a bit careless and manage to scratch my cheek. Well luckily none of Satou-kun's money got stolen. I am such a girl boss for beating them up while I am sick.

[I must repay her for making sure Satou-kun's peaceful ordinary life is not disturbed]

After school

Shun Kaido, our beloved student who has an 8th grader syndrome, has been observing Kuboyasu as he witnessed something about him at school. Observation about whether he is a delinquent or not. After all his hard work, he therefore came into a conclusion that Kuboyasu IS a Delinquent. Now he is walking home with Kuso thinking about staying away from Kuboyasu and all of his jet black-wings blah blah.

"Ah Saiki want to get some food?-" He asked when he was about to turn into the corner.

There stood 4 goofy looking guys. One who looks too old to be a student, one who has a piercing in his nose, one with a purple headband and finally one who is wearing it's caps sideways chewing his gum. Oh forgot to mention, they have some sort of color code on their outfit. Green, pink, blue and purple. Hmmm that low-key reminds us of our psychic's color scheme.
Green for uniform and his glasses, pink for his hair and antenna, blue for his antenna and purple for his eyes. Anyways back to our main focus.

"Oh hello. Would you mind sparing us some cash" nose piercing dude said and before Kusuo and Kaido could escape, they've been cornered.

Kaido started day dreaming in the middle of the day, and a very long one actually.

[A very long daydream indeed]

"Oi give us your wallet!" piercing guy grabbed him by his collar jolting him awake from his long daydream.

"huh? Didn't I defeat you?"

"What is this guy talking about spouting nonsense?!" He chuckled and look at his friends. He then turned back to his target with his fist holding tighter on shun's collar and with an angry look on his face "Are you underestimating me?!" He grunted

Ugh If Saiki's not here I would've given them my money. But I can't look weak in front of him

[Expected that.]

"Where is your wallet?!" Piercing guy is suddenly holding a pole and he pushes Kaido on the brick wall behind him

"Why would I give them to you?!" Kaido yelled back with his most courageous might. But of course, it only lasted for a moment since he angered the delinquents even more, and Mr. nose piercing smashed his pole on the brick wall beside Kaido to threaten him. Immediately, Shun gave his wallet filled with cash.

"Woah look at this dude. He is rich. We could've gotten more if it wasn't for that beautiful girl that passed by us."

"Oh so you were the one who tried to rob Sato and harm y/n huh?" Kusuo's aura grew darker and the delinquents felt chills run down their spine.

"H-hey you! Give me your wallet too!" Mr nose piercing said and Kusuo placed a curse on him. Kaido was somehow still frozen in spot. Saiki handed his wallet to them

"Well that was easy" Mr caps said.

[Go on and take it. I have placed a curse on you which will drain your blood from your pores and explosive diarrhea for three months. Extra curse for Y/N. Whatever you are thinking reader it is my thanks to her for Satou]

Kaido stared into space until a familiar purple hair was visible to his view.

"Aren! HELP US! These delinquents they're-" Kaido stopped seeing Kuboyasu trying to avoid him...but he couldn't. He then started walking over.

"I'm sorry Shun but.... I used to be a delinquent. One day, I wanted to change and try to be a decent human being. But this path, is harder than of a delinquent" He said as he beat those punks up like they're just an annoying fly. He then finally reached the final guy.
"DON'T TOUCH MY FRIENDS!!!" Kuboyasu yelled and give nose piercing dude a good beating. Out of nowhere, our MC saw the scene

"HEY!!!" She took off her shoes and threw it at Mr. nose piercing hitting bullseye.

"Oh no there she is!" One stood up and hid behind their boss. Of course, boss is nose piercing dude

"Didn't I tell you to stop bothering people? If you want money then go find a part time job and fix your attitudes." She yelled. The four delinquents sat on their knees as Y/N gave them an earful lecture and surprisingly, they all listened. "UNDERSTOOD?!" she finished after a while

"YES Y/N-SAMA!!" They all bowed their heads all the way down to the floor

"She is one scary woman. Glad I started to change before being lectured by her. I am starting to feel bad for them" Aren whispered

"Yes exactly. I do not know how Shun and Y/N are related at all" Kusuo said through telepathy.

"What is that supposed to mean?!" Kaido asked. Kusuo ignored him and he somehow found a vending machine nearby. He bought a warm drink and gave it to Y/N, in which, she gladly accepted.

"For your cold. Your throat must've hurt from all the talking. And also... Good Job Y/N" Saiki said before heading his way home

"Aren't those two extremely close lately" Aren whispered to Kaido's ear

"I wonder what's going on between them" Kaido whispered back

"Then... I'll see you tomorrow" She screamed at Kusuo and turned her head to the other two boys, waving goodbye to Aren and Kaido. As soon as she was out of sight, she looked back, right, left, front, all sorts of direction there are. Now that she confirmed that the coast is clear, she started punching air and silently scream.

"OH MY OH MY OH MY GAWD!!" She whispered but in a screaming way if that made sense. She sat on the nearby bench and continued squealing the life out of her, waving her legs, punching the air and to be honest, it took her a while to actually calm down.