Part 3 "Nice to meet you Saiki"

The whole group is on the way home without Y/N. She wanted to head home before being swarmed with people. Again

"Oh where's Y/N?" Chiyo looks around not seeing her

"She's right at the gate" A guy pointed.

"What!?" She ran to the window to see her already gone.

"Don't worry about her, she's always like that. We can meet her at home" Shun assured Chiyo.

"Okay! Kaidou-kun!" She said like a puppy following its masters order

Teruhashi: I will take any chance I get to make Saiki notice my shining beauty

Chiyo: I get to meet Kaidou's mom and his house!!!

Hairo: A friend needed my help so I need to come

Saiki: I only came for coffee jelly, nothing else. I will leave immediately once I get my coffee jelly.

||kaidou's House||

"Wow Kaido. You have such a big house" Aren said.

"Ahh Shun you brought Saiki and Nendou!!" Mrs. Kaidou happily exclaimed.

"Nice to meet you ma'am!" Hairo respectfully and passionately greeted.

"Let me see, are all of you good at studying?" She asked everyone excluding Riki and Kusuo. The tone she used was stern enough for them to be cautious of what they answer.

"Y-yes ma'am..." they all said

"Since you're all here to study, Y/n has never had friends so it would be great if you could be nice to her and include her. That girl doesn't know this herself but she needs friends. I've known her since diapers. She's been an only child and her parents travel all the time for their job so she is always alone."

||In Shun's bedroom||

How did I end up here... Her heart is pounding with excitement and nervousness. After all, it's her first time. No not that you dirty minded fool. She's excited to be surrounded with people. Y/N took a scoop from the coffee jelly and started eating only to realise she's been taking from the wrong dessert plate. She noticed when she felt someone glaring at her.

Y/N what the fawk? Why tf are you an expert at embarrassing yourself

[You've only embarrassed yourself once]

"I-I'm sorry- Here take mine! I haven't eaten it" Y/N shove her coffee jelly in front of Saiki

"It's okay."

"What's your name By the way? I noticed you look so uninterested."

"Saiki Kusuo" he replied and savoured the taste of the delicious coffee jelly after.

"You're the only person in class who hasn't interacted with me. Nice to meet you Saiki" she flashes a smile.

[Y/n]: I could probably get along with this guy.

[What an interesting character]

Teruhashi: What is Saiki and Y/N talking about that made Y/N smile? Ugh she's getting in my way. My quality time with Saiki has been ruined. I am supposed to be the perfect girl helping him with his studies!!

"Is no one gonna take that coffee Jelly?" Y/N asked the group who was busy messing around. Chiyo watching Kaidou stopping Nendo to look for p*rn magazines, while Teruhashi and Hairo are the only ones studying... but Hairo....in a loud way. Seeing everyone busy, she just grabbed the last plate of coffee jelly and scooped a piece and savour the taste

[Y/N]: Mmmmm coffee Jelly is literally a dessert that came from heaven.

Saiki: "I see we share the same taste"

"Shun's study friends, I'm coming in!" Kaidou-san said through the other side of the door. Kaidou starts to panic and made nendou and Aren to sit down placing books in front of him

Saiki: "You guys should sit down. Kaidou's serious"

With that, everyone sat down with a book in front of them

"Ara! You have such good friends Kaidou!" Mrs. Kaidou said placing cakes and juice on the table

"Thank you mama!" Kaidou said. She sat down at the other end of the table where no one was sitting. Or more like kneeling

"So I already asked Saiki and Nendou. How about the rest? What collage do you plan to go to?"

Saiki, Kaidou, Y/N: Here we go again...

Saiki and Y/n did not bother but just ate all the sweets on the table.

|| A while later ||

Kaidou's mom was finally finished. Chiyo was supposed to grab a cake only to see the table empty. She looked up to see Saiki and Y/N who had 3 plates in front of each but her staring made the two to stop eating when they felt someone staring at them.

"Uhm... I didn't know you wanted some Chiyo. I'm sorry" [Y/N] Apologised.

Saiki: "No one was paying attention and I can't pass an opportunity eating a limited cake"

"Don't worry Chiyo, I have more cake downstairs. Come help me bring it up." Mrs. Kaidou said and Chiyo obediently followed.

|| After the study session ||

"It's getting late, I think I need to go home" Teruhashi mentioned. The rest seemed to agree and so they started packing up their stuff.

And just like that, the day had finally ended. Saiki was satisfied as he got to eat things he's been wanting to taste. The new cake. On his way home he suddenly got a random thought

"Y/n... we'll see how you will affect me like the others"