Part 6 School Field Trip 3 and Class Hang Out

Later on after eating breakfast, they went to the pineapple plantation, aquarium and finally it's not a school field trip in Osaka without going to the beach.

Y/N was never a huge fan of the beach so she only had a t-shirt and shorts on her, then she tied her hair up with a hair clam and got her matcha boba with tapioca pearls. She went to their spot and sat down under the umbrella reading her book while sipping on her drink.

"Oh look at that blueberry haired girl" People gasped as they saw her walk out of the changing room. Y/n suddenly felt the urge to pee and ran inside.

After doing her business, she saw Chiyo wrapped in a towel inside so she crouched next to her

"What's wrong Chiyo?"

"It happened again like last time... Kokomi was in the spotlight and I low- key got insecure of my body..."

"Chiyo... whatever body type you have, don't hide it. Be proud of yourself. You have every rights to be. You are unique on your own way." Y/N rubbed her friend's back

"Y/N....you're right.... Kaido is my target, not anyone else. Why do I need their attention?" She stood up and threw the towel away.

"Chiyo I'm not sure that's exactly what I said-" Before Y/N could finish, she was already out of sight "She'll be alright... I think"

A few minutes later

Y/N lifted her attention up towards the boys on the water, her eyes looking for a certain strawberry boy. Her mind traveled back to when the closeness between them was mere cm. She fanned herself as she started to feel warm once again. She then saw how happy her so-called friends, splashing water on each other and she felt some sort of feeling she can't quite explain. It's quite unpleasant.

They don't want to be your friend

Out of nowhere, someone sat next to her under the umbrella making her startled. Being too lost in her thoughts makes her unaware of her surroundings

"Hi Kusuo" She greeted without thinking twice

"Kusuo?" he took a sip from his boba wondering why the girl beside him suddenly called him by his first name

"Oh- Uh ignore that. I was spacing out" She replied and hid her face away before getting seen from being red.
After cooling down, she turned her head back towards him.

"Are you done swimming?" She asked him and he just nodded as if he wasn't just deep underwater a few moments ago. She took another glance at him... I think I am feeling something I shouldn't feel...

[What might that be?] Y/N doesn't know so how could Kusuo know?

After 3 days of being out of town, they had finally reached their hometown. Y/N took the train alone this time though. A few days after, their class had a karaoke and Y/N joined for the first time.

"Who stopped my song?!" Takahashi asked. Y/N who was looking at the menu was taking a glance of her surroundings when she noticed Saiki looked at the karaoke machine and back to the menu. She then brushed it off and also looked at the menu.

"Saiki, what will you sing?" Kaidou asked the psychic

"Y/N what will you be singing?" Asked by Chiyo on the other side of the room.

"I have not come to sing. I came to eat-" Saiki answered but stopped the moment he saw something on the menu

"I will not sing. I just came to have this!" Y/N pointed at the menu and ran to the telephone to order, making Chiyo and Kaidou look at each other with the similar reaction they got from Saiki and Y/N. But before Y/N could place her hand on the telephone, another hand was already on it. She then snatched her hand back and looked at him.