Part 23 Shopping and a Cold

Y/N and Kokomi planned a shopping spree for a casual hangout. Unfortunately, Chiyo couldn't join them due to her focus on studying after failing a quiz, and Mera had to prioritize taking care of her siblings. So, it ended up being just the two of them. It was a huge step for Y/N, who mustered the courage to initiate the plan, and she was genuinely pleased with the decision.

As Y/N and Kokomi are walking...

"Y/N! Thank you so much for asking me to hangout. Come to think of it, we've never gone shopping together before!" Kokomi said as she sips from her boba tea.

"Yeah! I've always wanted to do this with friends. You see, where I used to live, I don't have any friends. I've never had a friend to go shopping with, go on trips with, or even have a conversation about crushes. So I am really glad to have met you, Chiyo and Mera" Y/N smiled at Kokomi before sitting down on a near bench in the shopping mall so they could rest.

"Oh my. Y/N, please, don't be afraid to ask us to hang out! You are our friend! You are a part of us now!"

"KOKOMI!!!! Y/NNN!!!!! I'M HERE!!" Suddenly a familiar voice could be heard from a distance. Their head followed where the sound came from and they suddenly saw an orange-brown hair in the crowd. Her hair was so unique that it was easily noticeable. The figure appears closer and closer to them. And when she did reach them, she held her knees and catch her breath.

"Chiyo!! What are you doing here??" Kokomi asked and Y/N offered her a bottle of water. Chiyo then sat next to them on the bench.

"Y/N did not end the call when she asked me. I don't know how she didn't notice, and I didn't as well. So when I came back from my shower, I heard you two talking." Chiyo explained

"But how did you get here so fast, and how did you know where we are?" Y/N asked Chiyo who's still panting.

"I'm an anime character. Normal logic don't work on me" Kokomi and Y/N looked at her confused. "And I got here because I thought I could smell Kaidou"

The two girls exchanged a look

"What?" Chiyo asked

"So you came here for Shun not us" Y/N faked disappointment.

"I came here for you Y/N! So if you wanna hang out, just send me a message" Chiyo stood up. She had finally calmed down.

"But what about your studies?" Y/N asked

"Who cares. I'll fail anyway. Let's go to that shop. Something is telling me something good is happening there" Chiyo pointed at a clothing store so they started walking over there.

"Alright ladies. Let's be rash and use our money wisely-"

"DO YOU GUYS SEE THE SALE?" Y/N suddenly ran to the sale section

"Oh my lord. 70% off for these pretty clothes" Kokomi said

|| A little while later ||

Chiyo ended up buying the most and Y/N the least.

"Y/N. I think there must be some mistake. You're the one who got excited the most with the sale so where are they?" Chiyo asked as they wait for Kokomi to pay.

"I have to save up tuition. I already feel bad for my aunt paying for me." Y/N said

"Hey guys! I'm ready! Shall we go?" Kokomi asked but the three turned their heads towards the noise on the male section. Seeing a familiar blue haired boy and a tall one with a mowhawk hairstyle.

"Sir, please be careful with it!" A staff tried to tell Nendou

"Wow look at this fit. It's so cool!" Nendou said.