Part 19 Y/N's Summer Vacation

As Saiki said, a week later, she went with Mera to the said place. She's been contemplating if she should go, but the moment she told her aunt about it, with no hesitation, she forced her to go. I mean it wouldn't be so bad to hang out with a couple of friends right?

"Ahh Y/N I have no idea why I didn't ask you to come with me. I should thank Saiki for giving me a heads up" She said before they enter the bus.

After a while, they had arrived the location. While Y/N waits for Saiki to arrive, Mera was kneeling in front of a blue fence. The moment Y/N noticed this, it was too late, she had already taken a bite of the suspicious looking mushroom.

"Mera!! If you were hungry you could've told me!" Y/n said running towards the girl who is now laying on the ground.

"Ah pal look! There is someone laying on the floor and- o-ofu~ Y/N-san" Nendo stuttered at the end of his sentence. Y/n turned around and Mera followed after.

"Oh Saiki! I felt dizzy after eating this" She said showing the mushroom with bites.

"I was too late to stop her. I am sorry" Y/N apologized

"Huh it looks tasty" Our numbskull said and took one mushroom and bite.

"I am alright though! Let us go to the high-paying job" She said as if nothing ever happened

After a few explanations from the host, Saiki immediately found it suspicious.

The three of them was given these suspicious looking pill and before Y/N puts it in her mouth, Saiki replaced it with a sweet candy he was carrying with him.

"Mmmm~ these actually tastes sweet" Y/N said happy with the taste. While the other two took the drug, he read the host's mind if the pills are completely harmless and it seemed like it. An hour after the intake, nothing seemed to happen. Then he released a satisfied sigh when he saw how much gleam Y/N has on right now. She seems to be having fun doing crafts with her hand with Mera.

The feeling of fondness towards her is gradually increasing that he himself is slowly noticing it. A still bit confused if he should acknowledge it.

"AH Pal pay attention you almost made us lose!"

|| The next day ||

In the bathroom, Saiki was brushing his teeth when Mera suddenly entered greeting him a good morning. The moment Saiki turn his head towards her, he noticed something different with the girl.

"I suddenly feel lighter. Especially my shoulders- WAIT- THEY'RE GONE??" Mera panicked. Y/N entered right after with her bag of cosmetics like toothpaste and so.

"What's wrong Mera?" She asked the panicked girl

"My chest- they're"

"Ah good morning" Nendo entered looking different as well. His right arm is dramatically pumped that his veins are popping. Y/N looked at herself searching for anything unusual as well but found nothing. She gave Saiki a glance to ask what is going on

"I don't know either okay. You and me seems fine. I replaced yours with a candy."

"Why didn't you do the same to them?"

"I only had one left"

Perhaps it is because he can't afford to ruin her summer vacation for her in case the pills were actually dangerous, or maybe....just maybe he was worried. Saiki reverted their body back to normal.

Day 3 and 4 and unusual things kept happening to their bodies and on Day 5, Y/N had extra sweets with her and gave them to Saiki. With that, he replaced their pills with it but the day after that, strange stuff still kept happening to their body leaving Y/N and Saiki in an even more confusion.