Part 2 Friends

It has been a few weeks.

Word after word are being spread about the new transferee and thanks to her their school also got into the news. Which even gave her more attention than she asked for.

She was surprised but also glad she managed to make people happy.

||In class||

Class started

"Exams will be held next week so make sure to prepare and study well until then" The teacher said and the whole classroom got filled with heavy sighs. "Don't worry. If everyone did well on the exams, we'll take a 4 days trip to Okinawa" the teacher finished. The gloomy air has dispersed and got replaced with excitement.

A trip! The only reason I am going is because the place we'll be staying at has free coffee jelly. Y/N thought

[Great minds thinks alike I see]

And maybe it will bring me closer to my classmates. Maybe I'll get 1 friend!

[scratch that]

||Next day||

"Hey guys... My mom is wondering if you guys can come over and study at my place" Kaidou asked

"Why?" Nendo asked while picking his nose. Kaidou's expression turned from neutral to disgust as he saw Nendo rolling his booger and flicking it across the room. Thankfully it landed on no one.

"Just please come. Ever since my mom met Saiki and Nendou she always asks me when you guys will come over again- I mean The Dark Reunion will be coming for me soon. It might be our last time hanging out together"

"I will come and help you. Kaidou" Kineshi(Hairo) said, doing a passionate pose by forming a fist with his hand slightly punching the air.

"Saiki I am begging you" Kaidou turned to Kusuo

"No."

"We'll come Kaidou-kun!! Right Kokomi?" Chiyo said with enthusiasm and nudged Teruhashi.

"Uhhh..." If Saiki-kun is not coming then I'm also not coming

[What a pain. I've had enough] Saiki stood up from his seat but was stopped by Kaidou

"Saiki please come! My mom is gonna make coffee jelly!"

"If you think you can buy me with coffee jelly......you're absolutely right"

"Saiki's in" Chiyo smiled

-

||Lunch||

Y/N noticed that someone had been staring at her as soon as she opened her lunch box. She looked at the direction the stare was coming from and saw someone drooling while staring at her food. She noticed the girl staring at the lunch box didn't have anything with her.

"Do you want?" She gestured her lunch box to Mera. She just kept on staring at it.

"You can have it. I already ate." She lied and smiled at her. Mera felt taken aback but Y/N smile filled with sincerity made her feel guilty and almost refuse but you know Mera. Her stomach decides for her. Mera then gladly took it and started stuffing her mouth with food. Y/N watches as she gobble up the food and 3 minutes hasn't even passed, the lunch box is already empty.

"Do you have more?" She asked but Y/N shook her head and chuckled

"Unfortunately, no. You must've not eaten all day" Y/N said out of concern

"No, not really. I only ate the rotten carrot in our fridge"

"Well Y/N, Mera has a lot of siblings to feed." A girl with a short brown bob said, sitting on Mera's desk. "I'm Chiyo by the way"