Part 25 To the Zoo!

The next day, they were found by the rescuers thanks to Saiki. He divided the island into two and teleported half of the island near Japan while everyone else was asleep, causing him to look like a mess. Y/N who noticed this made Saiki plenty of coffee jelly as a thank you the moment they got home.

|| A few days later, on a sunny weekend ||

Y/N somehow ended up coming over to Kusuo's house out of pure boredom. There she met Yuuta watching TV while Saiki is reading shounen jump.

"How did you get in?" Kusuo asked

"The door was open so I let myself in" She answered "You shouldn't leave your door open you know"

[I was too distracted to even pay attention to what's happening around me]

"Oh it's Y/N nee-chan." Yuuta said.

"Hey there kiddo" the (h/c) haired girl said rubbing Yuuta's hair.

"Hey Nee-chan! I am bored..." He said rolling on the ground

"You know what, me too" She whispered to Yuuta. She then looked over to the strawberry-haired psychic who is too busy reading his jump to give a care. She once again leaned down to the little boy's ear "Let's annoy Kusuo but if he doesn't budge then we stop." Yuta then nod his head.

"Cyborg-man cider number two! I am bored"

[Again with this ridiculously long name] The psychic thought "Why don't you watch TV and keep yourself entertained?"

"Cyborg-man cider number two! I am also bored"

"Go bother other people"

"Come on! Please! Pretty please!!"

Half an hour has passed the kid had forgotten Y/N's words and kept on whining and rolling on the floor. The girl who had told him to annoy the psychic has also become annoyed of her own plan.

"Yare Yare shut up now will you-"

"Yuta stand up we'll go to the zoo!" Y/N stood up from her seat. The boy spring up and his eyes glistened looking at Y/N with anticipation.

"Really?!?!" He yelled with excitement.

"Of course now go get your bag!" She said and watch the boy run across the room. She sat down and sighed in relief that it's finally quiet.

[I didn't expect her to be good with kids. Well I did notice that befo-]

I swear to god if that kid doesn't shut up in the zoo I'll feed him to the lions

Saiki heard her thoughts and was convinced that she was for real.
[You know what... I think I'll go with them]

The trio arrived the Zoo

"WOW LOOK AT THIS IT IS SO COOl!!" Yuta yelled

"Oh my goodness!! LOOK AT THE PANDAS" Y/N yelled right after him

[ Yare Yare. I guess I should make the most of it ] A tiny smile curled up his lips as he watches the two lose themselves in the zoo

"Uhmm... Saiki....can we go home? It smells here?" Yuta told Saiki while holding his nose

Y/N yanked her head towards Yuta, her eyes glowing. She then strides towards him

"I'll feed you-"

"You cannot ruin my moment with pandas right now and send us home or I will feed you to that giant lion over there and no one will ever know" She interrupted Saiki and whispered to Yuta's ear while gritting her teeth.