Part 24 Luxurious Gateaway

So much for more joyful days. An unfortunate tragedy had happened. The whole group is stranded on an island. But how did we get here? Let's do some rewind.

Y/N, Kokomi, Mera, and Chiyo were making their way to the classroom when they ran into Aren, Kaidou, and Nendou, who were on the lookout for them.

"There you guys are!" Aren exclaimed.

"How about going on a cruise?" Kaidou asked

"I'm in!" Kokomi eagerly agreed, not bothering to listen to the conditions.

"I'm going too," Chiyo chimed in, already anticipating Kaidou's involvement.

"I'm definitely in!" Mera's eyes sparkled at the idea of a cruise buffet.

"Um, if everyone's on board, then I'll go too. Nothing bad will happen, right?" Y/N asked the boys, just as the doorway got occupied by Saiko.

"Of course not, mademoiselle. I am the heir of the Saiko group, and if anything goes wrong, everyone will come to the rescue," he assured with confidence.

"Well then, when are we traveling?"

A little while later, the whole group was gathered around Saiko's table and Y/N looked at Kusuo who was watching everyone, deep in thoughts

"Are you coming, Kusuo?" She asked through telepathy

"I don't want to. But they're at the point where I can't refuse anymore"

"Why didn't you want to go? It sounds fun"

"Fun? 5 days a week I have to deal with these people and the weekends are the only days I can have time for myself. Self-care matters you know?"

"but "these people" matters to you as well don't they? Come on, it wont be that bad"

|| Present ||

"It won't be that bad huh" Saiki told Y/N

"Who would've thought you would end up sick and the boat would sink?" Y/N spat back

Scattered across the white warm sand are parts of the cruise ship and their unconscious friends in the middle of nowhere.

"I did. I just ignored them"

"So it could've been prevented"

"Like I said, a mysterious illness fell upon me"

"How about lowering your pride and accept that its seasickness"

"Huh where are we?" Kaidou spoke up interrupting the telepathic bicker between Y/N and Saiki. Suddenly, one by one, the others has started waking up as well.

"Huh? What happened?" They wonder

"The cruise sank and we got washed up in this island." Y/N explained to her confused classmates.

"Oh my... What are we going to do?" Kokomi asked with worry.

"What if no one finds us and then we run out of recourses. Then we'll die and might resort to eating each other"

Kaidou Shun with his logic. I'm pretty sure we'll be fine. Kusuo is here to take care of us.

"Why can't we just swim back?" Nendou asked earning a stare from everyone

"My siblings... how will they survive without me..." Mera's brows are furrowed concerned about her sibling's wellbeing.

Noticing everyone's panic, Y/N wants to assure them they'll be okay.