Part 21 Kusuo's Birthday?

It is another day at PK high. Saiki has taken notice to all of his friends acting weird around him. Y/N saw and approached Saiki after everyone left.

"What's going on with them?"

"It's a new type of bullying"

"They're bullying you? Want me to have a go at 'em"

"They think it's my birthday so they are planning on surprising me"

"WAIT IT IS?!? AND THEY LEAVE ME OUT? That's kinda unfair..."

"It's not my birthday you idiot. My birthday is 16th of August. Tomorrow's my dad"

"Wait, if that's what's happening, then why is it bullying? And how did they know?" She asked

"That's what I'm going to find out" He said and made an illusion of himself leaving the school while he and Y/N stand outside the club room the group is in. "Explain what are you doing here?" Saiki asked Y/N who is right beside him

"I wanna know too. Even if it isn't your birthday, I still wish I could join them." She answered. Saiki just looked at her focusing on what the people inside are talking about.

"Why would you wanna join them?"

"Well you know? Because... well... I don't really know. It just look like it's a lot of fun. I guess I am just not that close to them that I didn't get invited ahaha" She laughs it off but what Saiki's hearing in her mind is different.

You aren't close enough so there is no reason for you to feel left out she fights with herself.

"Let's go somewhere" Saiki said and took her by the arm. He then teleported away after making sure no one was watching.

"huh where are we?" she asked trying to observe her surroundings. It was a cramped space.

[I should've thought of a better place. Now people outside would look at us suspiciously]

However Y/N is oblivious to this fact and shamelessly open the door as sweat drip from her forehead due to how warm it was in there for two people. Outside is a small park. There is a fountain in the middle of the park and cream colored bricks forms a big circle on the ground, surrounding the fountain. The rest of the scenery is grass and greens. Bench, picnic blanket, food stands scatter around the park.

"Why are we here?" She asked curiosity filling her mind.

"I heard they have very good crepes here. I didn't bring money so you buy it for me" He said

"Gee this better be worth it or else I would ask you for payment" She said taking her wallet out of her bag following behind Saiki who is walking towards the crepe stand.

(Spoiler alert: he was worried that's why he brought her here)

|| When they reached the stand ||

"Please give me the best selling crepe here!" Y/N told the seller who smiled at her widely

"Coming right up! We're having a couple event so couples have 20% discount" She said which earned a blush from Y/N who then tried to deny the seller. But Saiki nods to the seller giving her the wrong impression of Y/N and Saiki's relationship status, before dragging Y/N away.

"Why did you drag me away? I was about to clarify it to her-"

"It's 20% discount. I already feel bad using your money at least use the discount so then I owe you less" He told her.

"Oh well fair enough" Not giving it any thought. She may or may not be going to overthink about it later when she get home. The two sat on a nearby bench waiting for their crepe and after a while, the lady called out to them so Saiki went and get it.