dom steve x fem reader (SMUT)

warnings in this chapter:  swearing, smut, domination... enjoy babies!

now, what can i say about steve and y/n's relationship.... well it was complicated to say the least. it was so so obvious that y/n had a thing for steve whether it was a love/hate relationship. steve however, he was completely clueless. i wouldn't blame him he literally woke up from the ice a few years ago LOL. so he wasn't, let's say, updated.

It was another day in the stark tower and y/n was alone, the others had gone for a mission. she kind of missed them but she just got over it and watched 'sister sister' what more can i say she LOVED 90s sitcoms.

Just as the next episode started to play the avengers walked in. but steve wasn't at the front with them, he was struggling at the back with Natasha. it seemed like he was hurt but y/n didn't even get to see because steve just avoided her and went back to his room.

OK WTF AS IF SHE WASN'T SENDING HIM SIGNALS. ALL THE FLIRTING AND WEARING REVEALING CLOTHES FOR NOTHING. DDM.

so this obviously pissed y/n off seeing that she normally tends to everyone's injuries. she went to her room because obviously STEVEN wasn't taking any of the clues .

(i know what yall are gonna say 'but he's injured that is mean' NO steve deserves this right now).

so she changed into a red lacy bra and matching red panties. she then slipped into a mini skirt and a crop top and she crept to his room to make none of the other avengers saw her.

she knocked gently and steve opened the door, looking her up and down.

"oh, hey y/n" he said as he saw her standing below her.

"hey steve, can i come in?" she replied as she rested her hips against the door frame. motioning for her to come in, steve went to sat on his bed and offered y/n a seat.

"so what can i help you with today?" steve smiled warmly.

"well i dint get to see you after the mission, and i just wanted to check if you were okay, it looked like you had an injury."

"oh yeah, i was not trying to avoid you it just hurt," he pulled off his t shirt to reveal a small scar where he had been cut, no one had even attended to it, "i didnt want you to worry y/n thats all..."

"steve im here to help, let me get a first aid kit, do you have one in here." he signalled to the last drawer just ahead of him. she bent over to get it giving steve the perfect view of her red thong. the sight of it made him hard.

what the actual fuck,y/n looks so hot in that. her body is just hot in general.

y/n snapped steve back into reality as she cleaned the wound. "ahh that hurts" steve grunted.

"dont worry it will be over in a second" she said as the massaged his abs, steve placed his hand on hers and moved it down towards his tent that was slowly forming.

he lowered his voice to a low husky tone "you did this y/n,"

y/n just stopped, how many fucking emotions was she feeling, oh my gosh. steve was so hot when he was like this; he knows im trying to turn him on; i want him to rail me right now.

but the only thing she said was  "what are you gonna do about it captain?" that was a mistake, steve got so turned on when she said captain that he grabbed her around her throat and pushed her toward a wall.

"what am i gonna do about it? what am i gonna do about it? well im going to do this..."

he smashed his lips into y/n's and they synced up straight away as a moan escaped her mouth, steve took this chance to slip his tongue in. y/n tugged at steve's shirt and signalled for him to remove it and he immediately did before pushing y/n onto the bed.

steve almost ripped off y/n's clothes as her almost bare body lay there, he was awestruck.

"you're so beautiful, damn." he said as he lay kissed over your breasts and neck. you let out a small moan as he reached your heat. he slowly pulled down your panties and immediately attacked your clit. he flicked and swirled his tongue around and you moaned so loudly "fuck captain i need you now" as you arched your back in pleasure. you could feel his smirk on you as he pushed two fingers in. after only a minute you felt youself close "FUCK STEVE IM SO-" before you even finish your sentence he stops and you whimper from loss of contact.

he smiles as he takes off his boxers to stroke his member a few times "all fours right now" he commanded, damn that was hot. "okay captain" y/n smiled as she turned around, after feeling a small smack on her ass she felt a huge cock enter her tight heat. "FUCK STEVE YOUR SO BIG" she moaned. " oh you're so tight for daddy, fuck"

the room filled with LOUD moans and clapping and as they reached their high steve wrapped y/n's hair in his hand and pulled on it causing her to scream "OH FUCK CAPTAIN" before she released and seconds later steve released inside her before flopping next to her.

"y/n don't ever tease me again" steve said breathless. "oh hell no i want this again." she responded with a smirk

"steve, i love you" she smiled. at first steve didnt respond he looked shock but afterwards he planted a soft kiss on her lips "i love you too," he finally responded.

they both left the room shortly after to get snacks, where they got a few weird looks from the avengers. before tony and nat finally said "oh was that nice y/n"

oh shit....

HEY GUYS HOW WAS THAT, LEAVE REQUESTS PLEASE

yeah ill post every two days lol.