buckybarnes x reader (SMUT)

summary: bucky and y/n share a room in the tower but bucky left a mess, y/n got mad and it escalates really quickly.
warnings in this chapter: SMUT, SWEARING.
enjoy <33
"JAMES BUCHANAN BARNES, GET THE FUCK IN HERE." Y/N shouted. Bucky had made a gigantic mess in their room, she wanted her own room but tony won't allow it like what the fuck.
"Y/N what's the matter why are you shouting my full name" he looked very cute and confused.
"baby, what the fuck is this mess. i need it cleaned up." She said calmly as she pointed around the room.
"so that's why you were shouting at me. that's it." He chuckled lightly. "you will be getting a punishment later y/n y/l/n." he smirked.

Y/N left the room and went to join the other avengers in the living room. It was really nice hanging out after a mission especially when no one gets hurt. They put on a movie to watch and that's when Nat came in.
"what was all that shouting for, you said Bucky's full name, what did he do now Y/N" she smiled.
"the room was so messy oh my days, so i shouted at him." Y/N said back laughing just as Bucky walked in. He looked at her deep in the eyes and all she did was gulp. She was about to not be able to walk for the next few days.
"Can we order food or something," bucky said, "i'm so hungry damn"
SKIP FOWARD TO AFTER DINNER
Y/N was sitting on the bed in her room on her phone when bucky walked in.
"Hey doll," he said sitting next to her. She didn't move her eyes away from the screen. "Hey Buck, you alright?" Bucky snatched her phone away and threw it across the room (not to hard you still have a phone 😂)
"Did i not say you were getting by punished today?" He chuckled looking deep into Y/N's eyes which were also fixed on his eyes.
"Mmmhmm," she smiled looking away. "I'll believe it when I see it" BAD IDEA Y/N.
Bucky pushed her down so she was laying flat and hovered above her, he lowered his voice to a deep husky voice. "What did you just say to me?" He said holding her hands above her head. "I said I WILL BELIEVE IT WHE-" Bucky smashed his lips into hers and started making out with her. She moaned lightly and this caused Bucky to stop and climb off of Y/N.
"Undress for me doll, I just want to in your underwear." Y/N was turned on by this, she began to undress for him but very slowly and seductively. He licked his lips and as soon as she was in her underwear he began to attack her body with kisses.
He started at her neck leaving hickeys everywhere, slowly he moved down toward her breasts where he ripped off her bra and threw it across the room. He started by sucking on the right and massaging the left, Y/N was a moaning mess she couldn't contain herself "OH BUCKY!" she moaned. Bucky stopped for a second "that's not my fucking name." Y/N smirked "daddy don't stop." She said seductively, Bucky was so turned on he moved straight to Y/N'a thighs leaving kisses and hickeys and soon he reached her panties. Being the disrespectful silly goose he ripped them off too. And slowly started to kitty lick her clit, "Fuck daddy" Y/N said. Bucky smirked at these words and started to lick even faster. After a bit he inserted two metal fingers and started to pump them in and out of Y/N. As she came to her high she started to shout "FUCK DADDY IM SO CLOSE!" Attaching his lips onto Y/N's clit and pumping his metal fingers in and out really fast Y/N came all over his fingers. He held them up to her face "Lick them." He demanded. She locked eyes with him and licked all of her juice off of his fingers.
Bucky then undressed himself and stroked his dick "lie down for me, I'm not done with you" he positioned himself over her and slammed himself into her. In under two minutes she already felt her legs shaking. "AH FUCK DADDY" she said. He threw his head back in delight as he groaned and continued to pound into her. "Fuck Y/N you're so tight for daddy" he groaned. The rooms filled with claps and moans, and soon they reached their high, Bucky continued to ride out their high for a bit before he dropped next to her.
"Next time watch your mouth doll" he chuckled out of breath.
"I don't think I will" Y/N replied with a smirk. "I'll go get us some snacks," however, when she tried to get up she just collapsed her legs were so shaky she couldn't even walk to the kitchen
"Yeahhh, i did that." Bucky smiled as he carried you back onto the bed
"I love you" he said as he dropped you onto the bed "I love you more" you said as you softly pressed your lips to his. Soon after you were asleep as if nothing happened.

A/N: HEY GUYS I HOPE THAT OKAY. THAT WAS INTENSE BRO. LMK HOW I DID
word count: 910 words.