breakdown (bucky barnes)

emotional warning... kind of a fluff tho
enjoy and make sure you have talked to someone about your day my messages are open babies :))

your pov:
i'm feeling so down today. no one is cheering me up they're all acting like i'm fine. i guess i'm good at hiding it, but even Wanda hasn't checked up on me and she can read minds. I walk up to my room greeting Steve on the way when Tony calls from down the stairs "Y/N GET DOWN HERE PLEASE!" you drag yourself downstairs and smile at Tony " hey Tony, what's up?"
"Hey, we have a mission you need to suit up so we can get going." you nod and head upstairs. Bucky was your usual partner. so you went up to go check on him "hey are you getting ready, you ask him as he comes out his door. "yeah i was just about to get changed" he says smiling,
"so what's the game plan!" he asks enthusiastically.
ugh time to cover up again. "FOR ONCE BUCK I DONT KNOW" you laugh, "i guess we'll have to wait for tony to tell us, anyways i'm gonna go suit up," you wave and leave bucky to get ready.
this was your suit:

basically nats suit but it was red LOL

After getting ready you sat on your bed you must have been there for a while because that's when Bucky walked in.

no ones pov:
"hey, can i come in?" he said. She ushered him over so that he could sit on the bed.
"Are you okay we're all waiting for you downstairs." he sat next to her and looked at her deep in the eyes. "umm yeah i'm okay, i was just thinking, about... stuff!" she sniffled and wiped her nose. "let's go now." she started to stand up when bucky held her down with his normal arm. "no let's talk that can wait. what's on your mind you haven't been yourself today" he looked sympathetically at Y/N she started to tear up. "Y/N, i didnt mean to upset you, what's going on we can talk please?". but she started crying even more and started to lean her head into his shoulder "everyone hates me." she said, bucky shook his head as he wrapped her in a tight warm embrace " i don't hate you y/n, now instead of just crying just tell me what's going on please." bucky swiped his finger gently across her face and smiled gently. she started to explain why she was upset how she had been upset all day and how the mission didn't help it. She explained how helpless she felt and bucky said "you are so so so strong y/n and i love you. we don't have to go on that mission we can stay at home and watch some movies, order food and eat some great snacks. Or we could just cuddle all night and you can tell my about your passions, and we can FUCK ALL NIGHT IF THAT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER." Y/N chuckled. "i'm glad you find that funny, but that's not the point it's about you right now so it's your call" he smiled.
Y/N cupped Bucky's cheeks and smiled "I am so grateful for you buck." she kissed him passionately but gently.

After telling the team that they weren't coming on the mission they ordered food and cuddled and watched movies and even played video games
"i love you buck," she said.
"i love you too doll" bucky smiled back
they fell asleep in each other's arms.

THIS WAS SO SHORT BUT EFFECTIVE LMK, IM WRITING ANOTHER ONE RN RN RN RN. IT WILL PROBS BE LONGER