dom killmonger x sub reader

ahhh i'm so excited for you guys to read this, i have been gone for a while but my writing style is still similar. i really hope you enjoy this.
warnings: spanking, swearing, daddy kink.

"hey auntie" the man smiled cunningly, your jaw was still hanging open from 20 seconds ago, when they all started bickering. He turned to you, looked you up and down and licked his lips smiling.
you smiled and immediately turned away, however you could feel his eyes glued to your body.
                          *******************************************************************
later, after the havoc had passed you go and get dressed up because you are feeling like it, you are totally not trying to impress anyone.
"hey beautiful" someone calls out from behind you, it was the man from earlier, "i didn't quite catch your name earlier because of all the commotion" he smirked.
"it's y/n" you say smiling putting out your hand to shake his, "oh no i don't rock with that shit, give me a hug." he opened his arms and you shyly walk into his embrace, he lowered his voice to a whisper " i'm erik, erik killmonger"
His hand started trailing down your back before it reached your booty and you. backed away.
"I uhm- I got to go, meet me in my room later and i'll give you a tour around the place?" you stutter.
"sure thing y/n..." you start to walk away from him. "sure thing," he whispers once more.

You go to do some research on a new suit for t'challa with your best friend, shuri, you were both best friends because you were both the smartest in the country.
"Well shuri, i'm gonna go give erik a tour of the place," you spoke up.
"fraternising with the enemy i see," she chuckles, "on a serious note the two are literally fighting in two days for the crown again"
"yeah yeah, i know, anyways it's just a harmless tour," you smile nudging her gently before parting ways and making your way back to your room.

You are welcomed with erik who has already let himself in your room. "so this is your room huh?" he says picking up an action figure of superman.
"this is it," you sigh and go sit on your bed. erik joins you on the bed, "so when are we starting" he laughed a little.
"In a minute let me just-" you begin to take off the hoodie you are wearing accidentally pulling your shirt off too, "OH SHIT , umm wow this is really embarrassing" you are scrambling to try and out your top back in when he stops you and looks into your eyes.

"Ummm, Erik," you say shyly, looking away, his arm was still on top of your naked breast. "RIGHT, umm i'm sorry, i'll wait for you outside?" you nod as you put your top back on and stare into the mirror.

he looked at me like i was worth something,  you smiled, and opened the door. 

"You good now?" he chucked, you smiled and nodded. 

"Ready to go on the tour," you mock a tour guide lowering your voice as much as you can. He laughs ruffles your hair, "hells yeah"

After showing him around more rooms and the general castle and shit, you end up back in your room where you began.

"That was so fun, we should throw snowballs at M'baku again hahahah" he was laughing hysterically. He looked so good when he was laughing, you just smiled at him, and looked him in the eye. He noticed you staring, "Y/N?" he was still giggling slightly.

"Erik, do you believe in love at first sight?" you asked him. He stopped and looked at you.

"No, i don't normally, but, you got me feeling some type of way." He stopped talking and wrapped you in a warm passionate kiss, and carried you onto his lap and placed himself on the bed.

"mmm, erik?" you ask him. "yes..." he breaks the kiss slightly just to answer.

You pull his hair back a bit, so he's looking up at you, "the door's open." you say stroking his hair. "You broke our kiss for that," he buried his face in your boobs, "well i don't want everybody to see us." you said concerned.

He got up and spun you around and pushed you onto the bed, you he was above you, he whispered now, "i...don't...care" he smashed his lips harder and increased the tempo of the kissing making the both of you breathless.

He stopped the kiss and you breathed heavily before saying, "Erik, i need you, in me, right now." you half moaned between breaths. 

He smirked "yeah? what about everyone seeing," you frowned " Erik i don't care," He smirked again. "Beg for it." he said, you looked at him shocked, "what?" you were still surprised when he took both your arms and put them above your head, pinning you down. "You fucking heard me, i said beg...for...it..."

"Please, daddy, i want your dick inside me now" He smiled, "your wish is my command." he said as he pulled out his 10 inch dick.

"Holy shi-" as you're about to finish the sentence he covers your mouth leaving you to only mumble. He then takes his dick and strokes it while he goes to shut the door, "they'll hear enough they don't need to see to how good i treat you." He envelopes you in another deep kiss and allows his dick to enter you tight million dollar puthay (SEE THIS IS WHY I SHOULD STOP I DON'T TAKE THIS SHIT SERIOUS OMDS) .

A moan escapes your mouth, "nuh-uh you dont get to make a single sound until i tell you, understand." you are too focused to listen when he grabs your jaw, "Do You Understand, bitch?"

You nod, remembering you can't make a noise. He proceeds to fuck you senseless and you can feel your eyes rolling to the back of your head with each and every pound. "You like that? yeah?" you nod, " you can answer me now." he smiles as beads of sweat develop on his forehead. "mmmm, fuck yeah daddy, i love when you fuck me" he throws his head back at the sound of you moaning, "fuck baby you're gonna make me cum." You clench you walls around his length and he moans "fuck do that again," you do it once again just before you cum all over his dick, and he cums inside you." 

After a few more sloppy strokes he pulls out and lays down next to you, you quickly go to the toilet (we don't want UTI's) , and come back, "Erik, we need to talk," you sit up. "yeah, let me talk first?" you nod.

"i really like you, not even for that amazing this that just happened but because you're nice, and beautiful and smart and gifted, you're just... perfect and i know we can't just be boyfriend and girlfriend straight away but i want to go on dates and get closer and stuff..." you look at him in awe of everything he just said "umm Y/N can you say something the silence is killing me."

"I say yes. I was gonna say the same thing actually."

"YES," he wraps you in a deep hug and you smile and go get food with him.

A/N

HEY GUYS, SO THAT TOOK A WHILE BUT I GOT DISTRACTED WITH SCHOOL AGAIN LMAOOOO, I HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING AS MUCH AS I ENJOYED WRITING HAVE A GREAT DAY MY LOVES AND THANK YOU FOR 1K+ READS YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY I AM I AM SO SO ESTATIC <3