loki x reader (FLUFF)

summary: here you are a villain and basically loki is a hero, (pre infinity war). you have been enemies for ages but no one wants to admit it.
powers you have: telekinesis, reality bending.
"Loki,Loki,Loki, here you are again." Loki had just arrived with Thor at the site where you had been trying to claim the reality stone before thanos did. Not that you had better intentions than him.
"you can't do this, i know you y/n we have been archenemies for years" loki chuckled, were you a joke to him?????
"clearly not well enough," you collected the stone and added it to your suitcase, you needed to make a collection before getting the gauntlet.
"come on darling, give me the stone." he edged closer to you seat that in one hand you had a heavy suitcase and the other a dagger knife sort of thing "i don't want to fight you..." he was surprisingly calm.
"what? do i have to bring the fight to you" you moved closer to him making him move backwards "that's fine by me" suddenly you started attacking him with different stabs of the dagger he dodged all of them i'm not sure how but he did suddenly he disappeared and you felt a strong arm around your neck "bad bad idea little pet." he snarled and as you tried to fight back he pinned you onto the floor leaving you to only look up at him "what? do you not like the attention" he teased you.

"Loki, what are you talking about, take the suitcase that's what you want right?" you laughed getting a little bit hot about the position you were in.

He snatched the suitcase and tossed it to thor who caught it gracefully, swung his hammer a few times and flew into the sky.

Loki got off you and looked at you confusingly "why do you always try to cause mischief, i'm the god of mischief"

IDK LOKI MAYBE JUST MAYBE I WANT MISCHIEF IN ME.

"i don't." you laughed "i just wanted to fulfil Thanos' plan before he even got started.

"well i'm either self obsessed or you're obsessed with me"
"WHAT no NO no i'm NOT OBSESSED" you got up to start walking away when he caught up  with you and grabbed your arm to turn you around. You faced directly at him and because you were way smaller you had to look up to see his face.

"Y/N i have liked you for a while now," he smiled. " i know you are a villain but that does not matter you can turn good i can feel it in you" he shook his head "i'm sorry, i needed to say, never mind do not worry"

"Loki i like you too, i'm not really a villain i only pretend so i can get your attention, i hate being a villain i'm so so bad at it and i want to kill thanos"
He kissed you passionately and sweetly and pulled away.
"first y/n we have some business to finish back on asgard, ALONE" he chuckled and swept you off your feet and carried you back on the bifrost.

IT WAS SHORT BUT IM STARTING YHE ZEMO ONE RN