t'challa x reader (smut)

summary: you have had a crush on t'challa and you finally find out how he feels about you.
warnings: oral sex

...............

i woke up as usual, today there was a massive party, T'challa invited me. I like him very very much but he doesn't know that, well i hope he doesn't.

the party is going to last all day, african parties AM I RIGHT PEOPLE. i was just in some underwear that i slept in.

(without the white shirt ofc) when T'challa burst in

You tried to cover up with the sheets but just gave up.
"JEEZ!" you shouted "ever heard of knocking"
he just stood there and stared at your body.
"now he probably thinks i'm ugly, fuck" you thought to yourself.
"I am sorry, but you need to come downstairs, Shuri has a dress for you that has some cool stuff..." he muttered on clearly distracted.
"Umm T'Challa, what did you say?" you asked.
He shook his head and looked into your eyes giving you his full attention.
"Shuri, she was asking if you, i think she wanted you to try something on." he cleared his throat "I will see you later?" you nodded in response and he left the room closing the door behind him.
You let out a loud sigh, put on a random top and some shorts on and headed to meet Shuri.
It wasnt actually that important, it was just a new part of the new suit she was making you.
you sighed and made your way back upstairs to get ready for the party. You wore this dress:

After getting dressed you took a few pictures and selfies and mirror selfies to post on instagram

After getting dressed you took a few pictures and selfies and mirror selfies to post on instagram. You got loads of praise from the avengers. And you even got a dm from Tony, he complimented you.... weird right. I hope T'challa likes it though.

You headed down as soon as you heard guests start to come in.
You first walked straight to T'challa's mother.
"good afternoon" you bowed and she smiled
"good afternoon y/n" she said as she lightly took your hands "give me a little twirl." you spin around letting her admire the dress. "you look beautiful," you hear T'Challa say as he approaches the both of you.
"Thank you king." you respond bowing slightly.
"i agree, but i must get back to greeting the other guests" she said.
She walked away and started talking to another guest.
"Let us go, and find you a seat." T'challa says offering his arm for support as you walk to a table.
You are sitting on a table behind the king and his family as different people are dancing on the dance floor, even though you aren't looking in the king's direction you can feel his piercing gaze through your back.
You get up and find M'baku to dance with, after all he was your best friend.
"Hey M'Baku" you smiled as you approached him shaking your hips slightly.
"Hey Y/N, you are looking very fine" he said to you.
"wanna dance :)" you smiled at him. he nodded and you started dancing.
You weren't dancing that long when T'Challa came to ask "May I have this dance Y/N."
You have M'Baku a sympathetic look as you said goodbye and faced the king.
You were dancing awkwardly for a minute or so before he broke the silence "you look very beautiful tonight Y/N" he tightened his grip on your waist slightly. "Thank you, i did it for you" you slipped out. "Oh um did i say that i mean i-" you gave up.
He lowered his head to your ear so he was talking directly into your ear, and lowered his voice to a harsh whisper, "i love when you dress up for me, now allow me to rip it off upstairs right now."
He lifted his head, walked to his mother to tell her something and then came back to take you upstairs.
"what did you say to her?" you asked.
"i told her i was taking you someplace quiet and that you were having a headache." he smiled slyly and held your arm as he guided you through the crowd.
You walked up the stairs and went past a few people before you reached upstairs. Your bedroom.
He turned you around by your waist to face him and he stroked your jawline gently before leaning in and kissing you gently and softly at first, as you got comfortable in the kiss he lifted you up and you wrapped your legs around him as he carried you across the room, towards the bed. He lay you down on your back before going back into the kiss and deepening it this time making you breath more heavily. He then moved down to your neck and started leaving hickeys and kisses on your neck making you moan, keeping to his word he effortlessly ripped off your dress.  I will buy you a new one don't worry" he reassured you.

He took off your bra and stopped for a second to admire your body. "God, you're so beautiful"
You blushed slightly before he grabbed your left nipple and started massaging it as he sucked on the right. Not soon after he headed to your heat, and slid them straight off without difficulty.
Breathing heavily, he attached his lips straight to your clit causing you to moan loudly "oh t'challa" you said, you dis attached his lips and started to flick his tongue up and down your clit making you moan hard. He swirled it up and down and he knew how to make you feel good, now very soon after he inserted a finger and started sliding it in and out, slowly at first but picking up the pace when you moaned, all at the same time he was still sucking your clit.
Not long after he inserted a second finger making you gasp from pleasure, and you realised you were close, you pushed T'Challa's head down with your hand a bit signalling that you were very close, and with this movement he began to pump his fingers in and out and sucked even harder.
This triggered your orgasm and you came all over his face. and he rose from where he was. and came up to kiss you immediately.

"T'Challa that was amazing!" you said to him.
"I know my queen, but i have to get back to the party," he sighed "there will be round two later, do you want to just chill in here" he asked.
"i feel like coffee" you said.
"there is no starbucks here in wakanda i am sorry my queen."
"it's okay, go enjoy the party" you smiled.
With that he left, and you chilled for the rest of the day.

THIS COULD BE A TWO PART THING PERHAPS, LIKE WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THE PARTY, BUT IDK YOU GUYS SHOULD COMMENT!!!!