sam wilson x reader (fluff)

summary: you and sam had been best friends ever since Riley (ca:tws) had died, you were however developing feelings for him. Btw, you're roommates in this story.

You leant against the door frame of Sam's room, he was getting dressed.
"Hey stranger," you said to him, he was just shirtless and he looked so hot rn.
"damn Y/N you scared me" he chuckled clutching his chest in sarcastic disbelief.
"Want to get a coffee," you asked, " it has been so long since we hung out last." Smiling, he put his shirt on and reached behind you to grab his coat, his face inches away from yours making your breath shudder.
"let's go" he said slyly.
You grabbed your shoes and slipped them on, took out your hair and and let your hair loose. Sam looked at you, "You done?" You shoved him playfully, "let's go man."

As you walked to the nearby coffee place, your hands swung loosely by your sides, even though you were both in deep conversation, you couldn't help but fiddle with your fingers.
"You good man?" He stopped walking and grabbed your hands. He looked deep into your eyes and you looked up into his eyes.
"I just- you just- it's nothing don't worry i'm fine." You didn't even know what to say he made you nervous.
"no you aren't, we're nearly there let's talk about this."
you walked a bit more and walked into the shop.
"Sit, i'll get our usuals." you sat at a secluded table, and minutes later Sam returned with two drinks. He sat down with a heavy sigh.
"Here you go." You both sat in silence gently sipping your drink. "So what's up?" he sighed leaning back on his chair.
"nothing, sam" you said.
"Well we haven't hung out like this in ages so how's life," he said, quite disappointed.
"what do you mean?" you edged back on your seat.
"if you're too scared to say it, i will, I- i've missed you y/n." You almost spat out your drink.
"I've missed you too sam, but that was really random."
He smiled and put his drink down, he also grabbed yours and put it on the table. He reached for your hands,  and rubbed circles with his thumbs.
"you know you can tell me anything right?"
you looked at him, confused. did he know your embarrassing secret.
"okay, i don't think you're going to say it so i will instead." he took a deep breath, and looked you in the eyes. "i know we're just best friends, but." he muttered something, you couldn't hear what it was, "sam what, say that last bit again, i couldn't hear you at all." he sighed and said "fine, i like you Y/N" he let go of your hands, "i like you a lot, shit, i think i might even love you"
You just stared at him with a blank face, you could not believe what you were hearing. " Sam, you- you love me?" you asked him again still in shock.
"Yeah, i know what you're gonna say." he began talking and you just watched him so confused, you picked up your drink and started sipping it.
He looked at you confused as to why you hadn't started talking. "Y/N?"
"Sam, you didn't even let me talk, I have something to say too," You placed your drink down again. "I like you a lot too, shit, i may even love you" you smiled at him and he got up from his seat, walked over to you and lifted you up to a very deep long kiss. "Be my girlfriend Y/N" he says taking a pause. You nod allowing him to kiss you again.
Cheers and applause erupted from throughout the coffee shop, you had both forgotten where you actually were LMAO.
"Let's go home, Sam," you say, lowering your tone"there are some thing i know you want to do to me."
He smirked and he carried you out of the shop and said in a low husky voice. "don't tease me baby,"
RIP THAT PUSSY AYYYY.

guys i'm so sorry it was a day late i completely forgot to finish it, hope it's okay!!!