peter parker x reader (SMUT)

writing another sad one made me cry so here's a smut story. enjoy
warnings: dominant peter!!!
summary: Y/N always tries to seduce Peter and it has worked but Peter finally shows her that it did"

in the morning y/n woke up as usual, she turned on her favourite playlist and began to sing along as she got ready for school. First, she got in the shower and this was when (yourfavouritesong) played she sang along to the lyrics as she caressed her body pretending that her crush peter was there doing it to her.
Soon she finished getting showered and got dressed for the day she wore just a basic:

i love that sm pls.

Y/N grabbed her backpack and her car keys, off to school i guess.

In the car on the way there she got a call from MJ her bestfriend "hey MJ" she said "what's up?"
MJ just called to ask where she was and how Peter was doing something stupid again.
"hey MJ guess what i'm wearing today!!" she asked excitedly.
"umm knee high socks?"
"no MJ, it's the jeans, you know the ones that redefine my curves..."
She hummed in lack of knowledge.
"MJ THE ONES THAT MAKE PETER NERVOUS!!!!" she shout
"OH RIGHT!" MJ exclaimed, "Girl, be careful about how you seduce him, i've seen how he reacts, up close."
"MJ i'm near school i'll see you in 2." she says rolling her eyes.

*At school in first period*
Peter is sitting at his desk already when Y/N comes in.
"hey peter parker." y/n says in a seductive tone as she leaned over his desk to make sure he was looking at her boobs or her curves.
"oh um h-hey y/n." he stammers, aww how cute "y-you look really good y/n" he says.
"why thank you" she says taking her seat.
suddenly peter had a change in attitude and leaned over to whisper to y/n, "meet me in the janitors closet on this floor in 15 minutes."
she giggled and focused back on the lesson.
10 minutes into the lesson Peter got a hall pass and left to wait in the janitor's closet for y/n.

Another 5 minutes had passed and y/n still hadn't come.

soon Y/N was headed for the closet after she got her hall pass

soon Y/N was headed for the closet after she got her hall pass. and as she walked in peter pushed her against the wall and towered over her.
"you've been really naughty lately y/n." he growled in a deep husky voice.
y/n gasped, this wasn't the sweet innocent peter she knew.
"h-how" she managed to breathe out.