sam wilson x reader (smut)

this is continued from the last story, so enjoy.
warnings: numb legs.... enjoy

After Sam dropped you down so you could walk the rest of the way home, he kept on stealing glances at you, it made you feel awkward.
"Sam, stop looking at me like that," you said getting hot, "Why are you looking at me like that?" you asked him.
He licked his lips slightly before responding. "i just can't believe that you're mine now."
You smiled and him and he enveloped you in a deep kiss before you continued to walk home hand in hand.

ARRIVAL @ HOME....

"hey sam where's the peanut butter," you called out at him from the kitchen.
He walked out with a towel wrapped around his waist, his body dripping wet and you stood there gaping at him.
He took this opportunity to tease you. "Like what you see baby?" he smirked. "You know all you have to do is come here to get whatever you want daddy to get you."
You quickly turned back to the cupboards flustered and unable to think properly.

Soon, you felt two strong hand slide down onto your waist. You turned to face Sam.
"What's up baby," he said, "you looked scared are you okay?" he smiled.
You nodded and put your hands on his jawline to wrap him in a quick kiss.
"mmm you taste so good" you got hot again. and turned back around to face to cupboards "Now are you gonna tell me where the peanut butter is."
He pushes your hips out of the way and easily grabs a jar of peanut butter from the cupboard above.
"There you go, my love" he smiles handing you the peanut butter.
"thanks babe" you smile and grab a spoon to sit on the couch.

After Sam went to get dressed he came and sat on the couch to watch *your favourite movie*
"I love this movie," he gestured at the screen, you snuggled up next to him your butt facing the front of his body.
He placed his hands around your waist and you both enjoyed the movie.
When the movie finally ended, Sam took the remote and put 365 days, and a freaky playlist from his phone played quietly in the background.
"Let me show you your mine." he growled into your ear as he rubbed himself on your butt.
Teasing him, you jiggle your butt a bit, and sam let out a small groan.
"Don't tease me Y/N" he let out another groan before turning off the TV.
"We don't need that to turn each other on" he whispered into your ear, "we have each other,"
You place a finger on Sam's lips. "Show me what you got then, daddy" he shuddered at the word and immediately threw you over his shoulder carrying you to his bedroom which was the bigger one.
"take off the clothes right now baby" you listened to what he said removing them immediately, he looked at you up and down and smiled "i still can't believe this is mine"
You pulled him closer and kissed him and he immediately removed his clothes which revealed a long boner.
You gasp at the sight "Sam you're so big" he smirked and opened your legs, he looked at you before entering and you nodded. He smiled and pushed it in, slowly but surely near his full length was in, your eyes screwed shut. "oh my gosh fuck sam." you gasped as you adjusted to his length, you clutched his back and tapped his back signalling for him to move he started out slowly his thrusts slow and steady at first but he speeds up leaving you to moan and whimper. "fuck... oh my god sam... fuck" your moans were sweet music to his ears "FUCK y/n your so tight for daddy"

He continued to pound into you and as he hit a certain spot you clenched your walls around his dick. "fuck do that again baby," he grunted.
You repeatedly did that causing sam to moan and groan even more and that pushed you over the edge.
Your legs were already trembling and he just continued to pound into you.
"Fuck I'm cumming y/n" he said "Me too, shit"
You came over his dick and you felt his warm seed fill your vagina. He slowly pulled out as his cum poured out of your vagina. "fuck sam."
he laid down next to you and you looked at eachother. "For the first time with you, that wasn't bad," you smiled at him "i need to go to the toilet first though" you tried to get up. "uhm sam," he looked up at you, "i cant walk can you carry me please" he chuckled and said "well i for one thought that was the best sex i've had in my life.
He smiled and carried you to the bathroom.

this is so bad and so late, anyways what do you want to see next