Pietro x Reader (fluff)

Summary: Y/N and Pietro are both avengers (pre ultron) they love eachother but they are both in denial. AND THE SEXUAL TENSION IS REAL, but this a fluff guys. Enjoy darling!!

It was 8am on a weekend when Y/N came downstairs she was wearing her training clothes and she was just getting some breakfast before heading down to the gym downstairs.
She was wearing this:

The downs of being only 5'4" and living amongst tall men was that you couldn't reach cupboards

The downs of being only 5'4" and living amongst tall men was that you couldn't reach cupboards. And just as you were struggling to reach you see a blue flash come near you as Pietro comes to help you. He grabs your waist and pulls you away as he reaches for the glass you were trying to get and passes it to you. You roll your eyes "ugh I was totally capable of getting it myself Pietro" you whined as you pushed him away.
"Well good morning to you too," he laughed, ugh his sokovian accent 😍.
"Pietro I despise working with you please stop making me want to bury myself in the floor"
"Well I guess I have AMAZING news for you."
No no please don't.
"We have to train together" he frowned as he said this
"No shut up stop the bullshit, who the fuck said we have to"
"I did" Tony walked in with a smile and you gave him a WTF look.
"Ohhh no no no no no, I hate him." you said while walking away from Pietro and toward Tony. "I need a new partner like right now" you begged Tony.
"Nope, no can do sorry Y/N"
After dropping your head you dragged yourself to the gym where Pietro was already there on the treadmill. Seeing you he stopped and walked over.
He was about to speak when you put your finger to his lips . "Before you say anything I just want to say that I don't want to make this harder than it has to be so please"
He shot you a small smile before pointing toward the boxing ring "shall we fight?" He said with a grin on his face.
You started throwing my basic punches so you needed to start doing something more you attached your legs around his neck and flipped him over.
He tapped on your upper thigh signalling for you to get off. You got off his neck and sat on top of his legs. "Admit I'm better than you now?" He didn't  answer. Instead just looked at her in the eyes. His eyes were so blue and beautiful it made you blush so much. "What are you looking at?" You said turning away from him.
"I'm looking at you, Y/N" he said back. You almost chocked on air because you were so confused.
"Is there something wrong with my makeup or is there something on my face or" he pushed you off of him.
"That's enough training for today." He got up and started to walk back up the stairs. "Pietro what do you mean that's enough training for today I think not you have some serious explaining to do"  he walked quickly away from you and as you were both heading up the stairs you caught up.
"Pietro, why were you looking at me like that we literally hate eachother and you looked at me like you... loved me?" He looked you deep in the eyes, and grabbed your left hand.
"Well, Y/N maybe I do" he let go of your hand and cupped your cheeks instead "actual no I do love you Y/N. I'm tired of acting like we hate each other we are literally so in love. We're basically like an old married couple."
You smiled before kissing him passionately, and you could hear the avengers in the other room clapping and cheering but you didn't care it was as if it was just you and Pietro there. He pulled away after about thirty seconds.
"So Y/N will you be my girlfriend?" he asked as he held your hands
"Yes Pietro I will be and I love you too."
You both walked into the other room where the avengers were and Pietro swept you off your feet as the avenger cheered and clapped you started to blush.
I really do love him don't I ?

HEY GUYS THIS WAS A SHORT ONE BUT I WAS WATCHING CRAZY RICH ASIANS EARLIER AND FORGOT ABOUT THIS CHAPTER I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE WRITING TODAY. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS ONE I THINK ITS REALKY CUTE LIKE THE IDEA AND LIKE CONCEPT IF THATS WHAT YOU CALL IT...