thor x reader (smut)

Warnings: small blood description, smut and a bit of fluff.
Blood was seeping from the right side of your body, "Th-Thor," you whimpered as you clutched your side as you lost blood. As your eyes began to flicker shut, you saw a dark figure come towards you, it was Thor, but he didn't look too happy "Thor, you came-" he lifted a dagger and stabbed it straight in your heart.
Just as you jolted up in the bed breathing heavily. Your eyes darted around the room, Thor was next to you, and everything looked like a normal bedroom. You reached to your side and grabbed your phone to check the time. 6am.
You wearily stepped out of the bed trying not to wake Thor as you tiptoed to the bathroom, you turned on the light and locked the door behind you.
You turned the shower on before stepping in and feeling the warm water hit your body. You let your hands caress your body as you massages the soap onto everywhere on your body.
*time skip 5 minutes later*
You stepped out of the shower and began to tiptoe back towards the room. But when you got there you found that the light was on, and that Thor was sitting on the bed reading an old book he had found.
"My darling." He ran towards you as he reached for your face " are you okay? Why are you awake?" He stopped talking and kissed you passionately on your lips. The kiss got heated and he carried your exposed body and sat on the bed. "Talk to me." He said as he looked down at you.
"I had a nightmare, and you, well you killed me."
Thor gasped and wrapped Y/N into a deep hug. "You know I would never ever hurt you in any way no matter what, I love you so so much." He kissed you on the forehead. "I love you too Thor" you said.
You pushed him down so he was laying flat on his back and straddled him, you began to rock your naked hips on him as you kissed him passionately, moving down his bare chest. You could feel his bulge growing beneath you and it made you rock your hips faster.
"Mmmm," he moaned.
You climbed off of him for a second and took off your towel and threw it behind you. You claimed on top of Thor again and this time his big arms were positioned on top of your hips so he could guide them as they rocked back and forth. "Mmhmm, just like that" he grunted before flipping you over to enable that he had full domination, "are you ready love." he grunts as he pulls down his pants. You nod, unable to say anything.
He stroked his length, before throwing his head back and pushing himself inside.
a pornographic moan escaped your mouth as you tried  to adjust to his godly length.

Soon, he increased his pace and all you could do was moan louder and louder with each and every pound.
"fuck baby" Thor grunted unable to talk that much. he removed one of his hands from the side and started to rapidly circle your heat, bringing you closer and closer over the edge.
You cling onto his back your nails digging into his chest as you got pushed over the edge. "fuck fuck fuck." you moaned "i'm so close Thor"
"me too darling, cum for me." He moved his fingers faster and pumped himself faster into you until you clenched your walls and felt a twitch inside of you, you came together and all your juices mixed together.
Thor rode out your highs and then sat next to you.
"ugh now i have to shower again, you literally just impregnated me." you playfully shoved him.
"at least my babies will be as beautiful as you." he smiled and kissed y/n passionately.
You tried to stand up but you couldn't so Thor ran a bath for you and carried you to the tub.
"thank you my love." you say smiling
ZEMO CHAPTER TOMORROW THANK YOU xrebeccax86 ILY