Chapter 11

It's been a few months since the day Jay asked me to be his girlfriend. I won't lie like it's been all pixie dust and rainbows but it's better than it was before.

"Babe are you still planning on making breakfast?" Jay called from the bedroom.

"I mean yeah I was, but you could always eat me if you're feeling impatient," I responded with a smirk. All I could hear was sound of his feet slapping against the tile floor. I turned my back to the hallway and opened the fridge, looking for eggs, bacon, butter, and anything else I could need to cook the perfect breakfast. "You didn't have to run out here." I didn't even spare him a glance as I put the ingredients on the counter.

"You're only saying that because I haven't stuck my tongue in you yet." I turned back around to the stove to find a very excited Jay standing in front of it.

"Yeah yeah yeah," I responded, brushing him off. I felt his strong hand grip my thigh as I went to go grab a mixing bowl. I stopped in my tracks as his breath blew against my neck, causing excitement to drip down my leg.

"Is that how you're supposed to respond to me?" He asked slowly, daring me to talk out of turn.

"Mmm no," I squeezed out.

"No what?" I felt a hand slide onto my stomach, holding me steady.

"No Daddy."

"That's right," he responded with firm slap across my ass cheek. I bit my lip to stop me from crying out.

"Daddy please," I whimpered, rubbing my thighs together for friction since he was refusing to oblige.

"I love it when you beg," He whispered in my ear. He planted sweet kisses along my neckline, pressing hisself against me while pushing me against the counter. I continued to make little noises as he attacked my throat.

"I-uh," I stammered. My mind felt cloudy as my desire made its presence known. I felt a finger drag along the inside of my thighs, taking a quick swipe at my sensitive center.

"Jay, stop playing," I whined.

"I wouldn't dream of it," he smirked, removing his hands from my body, clearing my personal space bubble. He stuck the finger in mouth. With a satisfied "Ah," he removed it quickly. "So what for breakfast?" He smiled and walked around the island, sitting on the bar stool.

I turned the stove on. "It should be nothing. I should make you fend for yourself," I mumbled.

"What was that?" A grin was plastered to his face.

"Nothing dear," I gritted. He plays way too much, I cried internally. I guess no dick for me today 'cause he's certainly ain't getting no p from me for that stunt.

It took me half an hour but soon breakfast was finished.

"I love that you cook!" He moans as he stuffs a pancake in his mouth. For the last 2 months, every time I'd come over, I'd cook breakfast and seeing as I only came on the weekends, we had a routine that Sunday mornings were always breakfast mornings.

"You're lucky I had already started it, cause I should've let you starve," I muttered as I ate a piece of egg.

"You're so sassy today and I'm not sure I like it," he responded, playing with his fork.

"Yeah yeah whatever," I waved him off. "Just go back to stuffing your face."

"I'm about to stuff your face and I'm not talking about food," he smized. I fake hated that look. It was so sexy when he got like that. I knew if I had seen that look it meant that I was either in trouble or working my way up to it, not that I ever really minded.