Chapter 7

"... good girl."

Two words. Two simple words. Words that don't mean much but currently meant everything to me. The feeling of approval that those two words carry excited me in ways I didn't even understand. However, that didn't stop me from asking...

I propped myself back up on my elbows, smirking at thought in my head. I played with my tongue ring as I pondered on teasing the man in front of me. I looked with half-lidded eyes as Jay stared at my mouth intensively. I sighed, causing him to look at me fully.

With a pop of my tongue, I asked, "So, what happens if I'm a bad girl?" The response time between that question and Jay's reaction was way quicker than I anticipated. I blinked and I was back laying on the couch. With his right hand around my throat and his left hand holding him steady above me, he dipped his head down to my ear.

"I guess that means I'd have to punish you," he answered haughtily. He applied pressure to my throat, not restricting my air flow, but creating a tightness in me that was driving me wild.

I gasped, reveling in the feeling he was making for me. He chuckled to himself.

"So you like that, hmm?" The question was rhetorical but that didn't stop me from nodding my head. He smirked as he let up, earning a whimper from me in response.

"Keep it up Grace and I will take you, right here on this couch." His warning was more like a declaration as he captured my lips with his.

This, I thought, this is what I've been waiting on. The ecstasy I was feeling was unparalleled. The feel of him choking me in culmination with the lack of air from his rough kisses were making me go crazy. Using his knee, he pressed into me. Desire flooded my senses sending me into overload. I moaned as his hand left my throat to explore my body.

The room was filled with the sounds of our heavy breathing and sloppy kisses. Everywhere he touched burned so good... the hot sensation radiated through my entire being.

"Jay," I called as he broke the kiss to give my throat the attention she deserved. He licked, nipped, and sucked any place he saw that was unmarred by his presence. My eyes were clouded with my wants as he catered to my needs.

A knock at the door pulled us from lustful stupor. Jay looked at me with hunger in his eyes. The knock came again and I pouted, knowing that my 'punishment' was now coming to an end.

"Next time, I'll fuck you until you're screaming my name for everyone to hear. I don't care where we are. Don't test me Grace," He growled against my neck. With that, he pushed himself off of me, adjusting himself to answer the door.

"Go fix yourself in the bathroom," he told me. I got up and went to the damage he had done. I stood in front of the mirror, barely recognizing the woman in the reflection. My hair was tangled and my throat was littered with evidence of Jay's presence.

"Fuck," I breathed. "I can't even cover this up."

"Where is my friend Jay?!"

A sudden urge of panic flooded my entire body.  I had to at least make myself look semi decent before Soo saw me. I combed out my hair with my fingers best as I could and applied my lipgloss.

"You're so overdramatic," I stated, walking out of the bathroom. "We were coming." Jay looked at me mischievously. I broke the eye contact, feeling shy.

"Well come on you two!" She commanded, running back out the room. "PH said we're going out to eat. I'm riding in his car, so see you there."

"But we don't even know where we're going," I sighed.