𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐒; Terushima Yuji

You tapped the wooden floor underneath waiting to be called out for your turn. You looked around at the different designs which made you wonder what to get but decided to stay firm on what you had picked out prior to coming to the tattoo shop.

Always being tempted to get one wanting to mark your skin with something meaningful your friend had given you  the push you needed after losing a certain bet. Your friend had booked the appointment only to not come, having something to do last minute making you curse her out when she had been informed over  call.

A woman in a full black outfit, piercings over her face called you telling you what room to go. You nodded quickly rushing to find the room not wanting to keep the tattoo artist waiting imagining an older biker dude with food stuck in his beard. To your surprise the tattoo artist was young probably the same age as you, blonde hair which was styled as an undercut a smirk on his lips as he saw you shyly checking him out.

It had taken you a while to recognise him but he had remembered you instantly, but you didn't mention being his classmate not wanting to be embarrassed by the fact he probably didn't know you. You took off your jacket giving him a smile as you sat on the chair as he prepared the pen. Terushima still looked the same, the mischievous twinkle in his eye however had reduced.

He had been in your class during the last year of high school making your job as the class president difficult. Yet you had never once complained or lost your temper at him knowing it was part of your responsibility when  accepting the role. This happened to capture the volleyball teams captain attention waiting for the day for you to lose your patience and let it out on him, maybe even slap him like the girl he had rejected. At times you would kindly ask for him to reduce his pranks to the homeroom teacher which had a certain hatred to the blonde. Terushima would smoothly reject your offer wanting to see if that would push you off the edge. You would give him a smile and deal with the consequence which resulted in the teacher telling you how you failed at your responsibilities. You keeping your thoughts on how he had failed as a teacher to yourself.

"What would you like sweetheart?" he smirked, a small chuckle leaving his lips when your cheeks flushed red. You handed him a paper showing the small dove pointing to the back of your shoulder. You removed your shirt leaving you in your tank top, facing the wall which was adorned with different designs and graffiti. You tightly held your fist as he blew on your shoulder making sure the drafted image he had drawn with a pen didn't leave any smudges.

"This will sting a little." He informed you holding your shoulder with one hand the other pressing the tattoo pen against your skin. You hissed a little, your eyes becoming a little watery at the pain which made you close your eyes. The jabbing feeling on your skin stopped but it still felt a little sore as you felt his hand dab against the new marking on your skin with a cloth. As you were about to turn around the hand that remained on your shoulder stopped you and you felt his face come closer to your neck.

"So do you happen to be single now, class president." He mocked your former title making you gasp that he had remembered you. You nodded answering his question remembering how you had dated the school jock during the last few months of high school not knowing the blonde was interested in you. "Well then if you will wait for me at the front as I clean up and we can go on a date." He spoke bringing his face closer so now it was beside yours, his breath tickling your ear.

You nodded once again as your throat felt dry not wanting to talk with a cracked voice. "Good girl." He cooed stroking your hair and tucking it behind you eye leaving a small peck on you cheek. He laughed as you grabbed your jacket and ran out wanting to maintain your self before the sudden date, not before whispering a small thankyou to your friend under your breath.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

I'm sorry I have so many of these memes and their just too funny, so I wanted to share them :)-Thirstaex_x

-Thirstaex_x